Some Artwork Done By Family Member

They're like photographs mate..fantastic!!

I have been drawn back to look at these again and again. I must disagree with you, at first I had the same thoughts they are like photos, but when I looked at them again they are almost 3D. With the first portrait the way the kids cheeks puff out, the second one you can see the child's pride in the dog in his eye's and the cheeky grin. The lurcher has a life to it. Very rare would a photo get anywhere near conveying what those portraits do.

TC

• Like 1

I knew a lad over ten years ago who had never been interested in drawing/painting but said he fancied having ago, which he did. Every picture he did just got better and better and like you say, he didn't know how good he was either.

She's in her 40 s mate so don't no about art school it's in the family both my grandpairents were artists my mother and my auntie then my farther and granddads being very good carpenters my mam auntie and grandma also do a wide range of other things from stain glass quilt makeing cards models out of clay and stuff it's endless the amount of different things they can do my mam has recently started a business make hand made one off cakes for birthdays weddings

price is £25 for one person or animal. Add £15 for each extra person or animal. The size is to fit in a 10" x12" frame with a mount. Can be easily put into a standard 10" by 12" frame. (Frame not included.)Need to have a clear, good quality photo to work from.

• Like 1