London Wtf????

I love London,the vibe,the buzz,the energy,its the hub of the country and a great place to people watch :thumbs:

Why sir you will find no man who is intellectual who is willing to leave london,no sir,when a man is tired of london he is tired of life,for there is in london all that life can afford. :victory:

There is like hell!!! I agree The life in london is probably more for the intellectual buisness orientated indivduals.... For those of us that are maybe less sophisticated and pleased by lifes simple things then there are fewer places in the world that can make us happier than the smell of fresh air, flora and fauna thriving all about us and no jigantic industrial eyesores obstructing the beautiful rolling countryside for as far as the eye can see.... These are the invaluable life pleasures to most hunting folk alike, concrete jungles have no sympathy for a man and his canine companions!! Lol,

Central London is a dirty, smelly grubby place where nearly every feker ya meet is out to do ya and would walk over you if you fell down!!

• Like 3

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It isnt that bad a place,it cant be..........................................3 million foreigners cant all be wrong surely?

I did it for a couple of years, working on site & l loved it!.....but then I was only in my early 20's & living near Camden, I certainly never ran out of things to do! Lol I even blagged days

I said Londons a land of opportunity not f****n miracles

I love London,the vibe,the buzz,the energy,its the hub of the country and a great place to people watch :thumbs:

Why sir you will find no man who is intellectual who is willing to leave london,no sir,when a man is tired of london he is tired of life,for there is in london all that life can afford. :victory:

Well I suppose it's good to see someone who likes it, fair play to you!

To me it's just a pit full of Arabs, people from countries ending in "istan", Eastern European stowaways, Con artists from Africa. Unfriendly pubs with overpriced beer and lousy food, a tube system that is dirty and dilapidated beyond belief. Crapping pigeons, winos, people in cardboard boxes, rip off tourist spots, litter.

Don't miss it, never will miss it! ;)

Perfectly spoken my good man!!! And so eliquently putLol spot on mate, :)

Samuel Johnson....... :tongue2:

• Like 1

Enjoy my once a year trip...few sights, take in a show etc. Had a wander round Borough market a couple of weeks ago, one game stall had a Roe hung up outside, nice to see.

Bell

We it's been a strange old week

Working in London after leaving site there not much else to do but get pissed so that's what I've done and had some pretty strange experiences

I've been a missing person

Got barred from well everywhere

Damaged a mattress

Probably been fined for smoking in hotel room

Stolen items from a fish n chip shot (did return them slightly red face next day)

All this has happened and I blame one thing the tube!!!!

Every day I'm rough as hell saying not going to pub tonight but by the time the tube journey over your so traumatised the only thing to do is get blindo I'm not a well man now but after tonight's tube journey in the pub again carnt wait to get back to Yorkshire anyone else have this problem

sounds like a northerners problem to me,we manage just fine you pussy :D

Dirty, filthy smelly rat hole. :bad: We won't even work down there, will not travel inside the m25. We do have a few customers ring us now and then and tell them all the same, bring it to us, send it by carrier or do what you want with it but we're not coming into the cesspit you call town!

haven't been near the place in 30 years.

Greatest capital in the world.

If ye gettin pissed every night you must be enjoying it. Havin a quiet pint because your feeling low is one thing but in your case it sounds like party central.

London is a facinating place, especially the history. Put the pint down and go and explore... Make the most of it! ;)