London Wtf????

We it's been a strange old week

Working in London after leaving site there not much else to do but get pissed so that's what I've done and had some pretty strange experiences

I've been a missing person

Got barred from well everywhere

Damaged a mattress

Probably been fined for smoking in hotel room

Stolen items from a fish n chip shot (did return them slightly red face next day)

All this has happened and I blame one thing the tube!!!!

Every day I'm rough as hell saying not going to pub tonight but by the time the tube journey over your so traumatised the only thing to do is get blindo I'm not a well man now but after tonight's tube journey in the pub again carnt wait to get back to Yorkshire anyone else have this problem

• Like 2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It isnt that bad a place,it cant be..........................................3 million foreigners cant all be wrong surely?

I did it for a couple of years, working on site & l loved it!.....but then I was only in my early 20's & living near Camden, I certainly never ran out of things to do! Lol I even blagged days

I said Londons a land of opportunity not f****n miracles

Im similar matty yep! This place boils my blood but the shillings are good!! Plus the euro sterling rate is the best its been in years at the minute so its making it that bit more worth while for me!! There is absolutely nothing to do here after work, and them tubes are some ball ache!!! :)

I did it for a couple of years, working on site & l loved it!.....but then I was only in my early 20's & living near Camden, I certainly never ran out of things to do! Lol I even blagged days off so I could do more shit....pubs, clubs of every sort, gigs, restaurants, museums, art gallery's, markets, greyhound racing etc etc & just exploring the place, I was in my element!

Complete waste of time financially though, I blew it all having way too much fun & probably doing way too many drugs......

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 4

I love London,the vibe,the buzz,the energy,its the hub of the country and a great place to people watch :thumbs:

Why sir you will find no man who is intellectual who is willing to leave london,no sir,when a man is tired of london he is tired of life,for there is in london all that life can afford. :victory:

• Like 1