If God Made Everything, Who Made Him ?

Jacknife "lesser sex crimes" defending nonces due to skin colour. Trying to justify rapes severity by the age of the victim now. Everybody on the sight sees your true self you should be blackballed

No-one's trying to justify his obvious evil plans to rape kids.

I'm sure there's loads of evidence of that,maybe he carries a dictaphone around with him and gave himself a reminder? Or did he keep a diary with his plans in?

but any man who isn't an overly emotional weeping vagina,can clearly see different crimes deserve different punishments.

having re-read your posts,i think you must be woman,either on the blob or just not getting any,am i right?

Sounds like your trying to defend him with the whole no evidence thing. And as for woman no. I'm a guy. A guy who doesn't look for excuse for sex offenders.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody, it is all a figment of people's imaginations.

My god! If I read one more time that the big bang theory is something from nothing I'm going to have a big f***ing bang of my own.

A little thought on faith;   Faith is belief in the absence of proof, right? But it's a mistake to think all faith is equal. It varies with evidence, between complete faith in a statement that has z

Posted Images

Jacknife "lesser sex crimes" defending nonces due to skin colour. Trying to justify rapes severity by the age of the victim now. Everybody on the sight sees your true self you should be blackballed

I'm sure there's loads of evidence of that,maybe he carries a dictaphone around with him and gave himself a reminder? Or did he keep a diary with his plans in?

but any man who isn't an overly emotional weeping vagina,can clearly see different crimes deserve different punishments.

having re-read your posts,i think you must be woman,either on the blob or just not getting any,am i right?

Sounds like your trying to defend him with the whole no evidence thing. And as for woman no. I'm a guy. A guy who doesn't look for excuse for sex offenders.

If you dont look for excuses why did you single him out of the ten arrested

Was it to excuse the actions of Muslims

because like i said before you're people and the authorities are desperate for a white grooming gang to hit the headlines.

why would anyone single out this 1 person?

of the 100's of Asians,there's 1 white who 'didn't do anything...but definitely planned to....honestly'.

Would people agree we are basically animals ,if so then what god do they follow. We are too complex for our good ,have too much free time are too easily lead ,gullible or some of us are .Allow a third party to run my life ,dont think so .One life, live it

• Like 1

Rigys killers commited a crime,he planned to commit one.

he should be executed after extracting any info from him,Rigby's killers should be tortured to death or at best used for experimentation/involuntary organ and blood donations until there's nothing left.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31987242 . By your reckoning this chaps less of a criminal than those who murdered lee rigby as he only planned a killing but didn't do it. Don't think so . As far as I'm concerned he planned to do it he's just as bad

Lee Rigbys killers got min 45 years

He got 22 years and may only serve 14

Like it or not his is a lesser crime

Jackknife neems truther an shepp, yous are all atheists yes, correct me if I'm wrong,

Can I ask you lads a simple question, is rape wrong, an why?

I would say its wrong whatever way you look at it because its sin an evil.....

I'll wait for your reply....

Jackknife neems truther an shepp, yous are all atheists yes, correct me if I'm wrong,

Im not an Athiest

Yes rape is wrong

Its wrong because you are attacking another person

im not an atheist,rape is wrong because it hurts innocent people or worse adulterates their bloodline with some degenerates seed,both of which are very much against my innate morals.

i dont need some 3000 year old hebrew to tell me what's right and wrong.

Fair enough jack your not an atheist, so are you a theist, or What are you if you don't mind me asking....

If i had to label myself then it would be Agnostic

Do you believe in God jack?

Why is it wrong to hurt innocent people?

Edited by Quarter bull