If God Made Everything, Who Made Him ?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody, it is all a figment of people's imaginations.

My god! If I read one more time that the big bang theory is something from nothing I'm going to have a big f***ing bang of my own.

A little thought on faith;   Faith is belief in the absence of proof, right? But it's a mistake to think all faith is equal. It varies with evidence, between complete faith in a statement that has z

Posted Images

There's only two options neems, unless you have one.....

plenty of other religions to choose from,most of them havent been used to undermine,civilisations and keep people subservient to goverments like xtianity.

That's up to you mate whatever you want to do, but I asked Paul as an truther the same an no reply, an I'll ask you how does Christianity keep me or anyone else subservient to government?

Generally interested, because the only thing 'm subservant to is Jesus an God, not the gov, thanks In advance

Edited by Quarter bull

I just want to add this 4 minute youtube clip.

Ken Miller discusses the point where two primate chromosomes fused that resulting in what is now the human chromosome #2.

It doesn't prove, or disprove the existence of god but with all scientific theories it simple adds overwhelming weight to it.

Edited by ChrisJones

There's no debate about evolution. It's factual.

Even if evolution was proven to be false it still doesn't prove the existance of god.

Sorry Chris there's a big debate im afraid, it doesn't add up, the descent of Darwinism proves this, over a thousand scientists from all expertise have signed the paper with their discrepancies, ignore it all you want, there's no way around it....

An for that vid, his claims are bollox lol look at this table below

Fern 480

The ultimate goal.

White Ash 138

Carp 100

Goldfish 94

Sweet Potato 90

Turkey 82

Chicken

Dog

Duck 78

Identical Triplets!

Horse 64

Cow 60

Silkworm 56

Cotton 52

Amoeba 50

Chimp

Tobacco 48

Identical Twins!

Human 46

Bat 44

Wheat 42

Soybean 40

Cat 38

Starfish 36

Apple 34

Alligator

Onion 32

Identical Twins!

Frog 26

Opossum

Redwood

Kidney Bean 22

Identical Triplets!

Corn

Marijuana

Carrot 20

Identical Triplets!

Lettuce 18

Honeybee 16

Garden Pea 14

House Fly

Tomato 12

Identical Twins!

Fruit Fly 8

Penicillium 2

That how many chromosomes they each have, miller claim is completley false mate

Edited by Quarter bull

There's no debate about evolution. It's factual.

Even if evolution was proven to be false it still doesn't prove the existance of god.

As I said Chris onlybtwo options, evolution or intelligent design, unless you have another theory of life Chris.

LOL with a few billion people ones bound to get a few crackpots lol.

ARRRH these piles are killing me and I got attacked by a couple of bears last night just because I took the micky out of a bald fella.

Forgive me for being so ignorant and tell me QB what’s the total biomass of all the species on the world, animal and vegetable, and what would be the total volume/numbers you would you need to feed/maintain that biomass until new populations were reproduced from small number of each species, I mean if you released a couple of sparrows and a couple of sparrow hawks both would be dead in a week or so, the sparrows would need protection until they had reproduced enough to withstand the sparrow hawks predation and so the hawks would need feeding during this period. Just imagine whales and plankton!!!

So for all species it would lead to a rather large amount lol one would surmise to succeed one would need to transport/protect somewhere in the region of one year’s total biomass production of the planet, about 100 billion tonne. So if one was to take a few of every species on a boat and destroy the rest then reproduce them all it's gonna take a big boat. Did they have a swimming pool on the ark? Need somewhere for all the salt water species to survive the rain/total flooding…….

Mind bit odd that the seas so salty what with all that rain and where’s the plug hole?????

Were there Chinese people on the ark?? What about Inuit?? Caucasian??? Or just Arabic??

Alas I struggle to see the reality but I’m sure you can see the light and lead me to the answers that lead to Sharia law, no hold on Biblical law oh dear I get confused as they are both pretty much the same.

That's up to you mate whatever you want to do, but I asked Paul as an truther the same an no reply, an I'll ask you how does Christianity keep me or anyone else subservient to government?

Generally interested, because the only thing 'm subservant to is Jesus an God, not the gov, thanks In advance

'give to caesar which is his (i.e all your money'

'first is last,last is first'

'the meek will inherit the earth'

parables where people are told to give everything away in order to get into heaven etc etc

like i said before marxism mk1

if i was a corrupt king who wanted an easily ruled population that i could tax into starvation without fear of rebellion i'd ecourage them to become Christian,emporer charmelegne did more than just 'encourage' the natives he wanted to rule to convert.