Wheaten Lurchers

hi lads anybody planning a litter of wheaton x lurchurs if so pm me with details thanks

Mickc as a litter in the for sale section

Nice looking pup gas, I like my wheatenx tbh, only a bunny dog but that's all I need, so she suits me, I doubt others would feel same and she be culled in lot of yards but she earns her keep here so I'm happy. Doubt I have another tho

Why wouldn't you have another?

Nice looking pup gas, I like my wheatenx tbh, only a bunny dog but that's all I need, so she suits me, I doubt others would feel same and she be culled in lot of yards but she earns her keep here so I'm happy. Doubt I have another tho

Why wouldn't you have another?

I don't know tbh, the few iv seen weren't suited to what I do, mine ain't the same mine is more greyhoundy an her attitude suits me but others iv seen didn't. Mine has made a handy rabbiting dog, but I think wheatenx grey should be capable of a lot more than bunnies

I agree. They should be capable of much more.

Just with you saying you only wanted a rabbit dog and she earns her keep. Wondered why you wouldn't have another.

Suppose like all lurchers you get good and bad and throwing to different parents.

Mine is only 1/4 wheaten. Collie and bull in there too.

Mine is 3/8ths, mate had sister from different litter an that was a proper wheatenx. If I could have another like this id have it, but not your average wheatenx if that makes sense

Yeh I get what you are saying pal. Makes sense.

I'll be interested in how yours and others turn out, iv often thought about terrierx x collies or deerhoundx.

I've never really fancied anything with terrier blood before. Had a 3/4 grey 1/4 beddy a couple of years ago and he had balls of steel. Serious grit and determination but I couldn't break him to stock and he had a few other ideas which I didn't want. Lol. May of been different if I had him from a pup though.

This pup is already ragging and trying to kill anything what moves. Haha.

• Like 1