March Caption Competition With A Prize!!!

Howdy folks,

Posted a couple of pics and asked you funny fekkers to add the captions and they have generated a bit of interest and I said in my original I would try and provide a prize for the winning (funniest to me or the most likes) caption,well I have tried to set the winners up so far but not heard anything. Anyway, I can confirm that through the generosity of a THL member there is a prize awaiting the lucky winner.

Camokid has kindly offered to provide a fantastic engraved glass to the winner of this month's competition. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Camokid's work is truly a talent as I am sure anyone who has seen his thread will agree: http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/336468-engravings-for-people-on-here/

So, get your sense of humours out, dust them off and get polishing for that killer caption:

Competition ends on 31st March. Any entries after the closing date will still get laughs no doubt, but will not count.

Ready. Steady. Go!!!!!

slider_stalking_zpsqzyny7zw.jpg

Howdy folks,

Posted a couple of pics and asked you funny fekkers to add the captions and they have generated a bit of interest and I said in my original I would try and provide a prize for the winning (funniest to me or the most likes) caption,well I have tried to set the winners up so far but not heard anything. Anyway, I can confirm that through the generosity of a THL member there is a prize awaiting the lucky winner.

Camokid has kindly offered to provide a fantastic engraved glass to the winner of this month's competition. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Camokid's work is truly a talent as I am sure anyone who has seen his thread will agree: http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/336468-engravings-for-people-on-here/

So, get your sense of humours out, dust them off and get polishing for that killer caption:

Competition ends on 31st March. Any entries after the closing date will still get laughs no doubt, but will not count.

Ready. Steady. Go!!!!!

slider_stalking_zpsqzyny7zw.jpg

da ya see all them rabbits on thon golf course..thats the 1 thon barstewart stocked.

told you it is walshie over the border in wales can see his bald head shineing

Sorry to jack the thread but he`s far from bald. His hair is somewhat akin to Alvin stardust.... After a night on the lash :laugh:

and then some :laugh::laugh: