Alsation X Greyhound

Odd ones can be soft mouthed but hey I ain't Neva owned one,but fa what they bred. For a good mouth his really ideal . Fecking jaz at times bites the heads clean off thems rabbis lol she even started trying her hand ata being a terrier mans Lurcher ,and I thought I had her broke in to them .a good alsation xs should have a real strong bite force like a fecking crock. Some mostly take no prisoners be game or quarry.atb bunnys.

Odd ones can be soft mouthed but hey I ain't Neva owned one,but fa what they bred. For a good mouth his really ideal . Fecking jaz at times bites the heads clean off thems rabbis lol she even started trying her hand ata being a terrier mans Lurcher ,and I thought I had her broke in to them .a good alsation xs should have a real strong bite force like a fecking crock. Some mostly take no prisoners be game or quarry.atb bunnys.

How would a Mali x fair at the ferreting/mouching hunting up type of work? In theory I would have thought they could be very handy good nose,nice height plenty of drive. Would be interested to hear your views

Thanks

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got 1 mate, Buck 1x gsd x grey 2 1 /2 year old 28in odd lb, yery powerful with strong jaw with good feet+coat, and good stamina . One thing as surprised me with this x, is how agile+fast h

I am happy with the dog, he going well catches bit of stuff, so put it on here and its a hunting forum , that's what its for, you do what suits you I do what suits me, it big old web site for eve

Here's my bitch hopefully does the job for me she was doing well for a young dog last season well as good as could be expected started her earlier then I generally would be I had my reasons for that m

Posted Images

How would a Mali x fair at the ferreting/mouching hunting up type of work? In theory I would have thought they could be very handy good nose,nice height plenty of drive. Would be interested to hear your views

Thanks

i dont see why a mali X wouldnt be ok for a ferreting/mooching dog. nose appears to be decent enough on them.

Malli xs make a good type traditional hunting up mooching lamping pot filler or freezer filler ,they seem to have that desire to find stuff when mooching .the right Malinois just a herder with strong mentality and a good bite.and they really are what one would expect from a herder type Lurcher.atb bunnys.

• Like 2

il agree with that mate this bitch can get hold of stuff like a crocodile at times my mate many years ago had a 3/4 grey 1/4 Alsatian and she was a prolific deer and fox dog my mate who owned her said she would grab the deer on the back leg didn't matter if it took a kicking her said she would never let go so that just shows how good there bite is

il agree with that mate this bitch can get hold of stuff like a crocodile at times my mate many years ago had a 3/4 grey 1/4 Alsatian and she was a prolific deer and fox dog my mate who owned her said she would grab the deer on the back leg didn't matter if it took a kicking her said she would never let go so that just shows how good there bite is
. Any knowledge wher his three quarter xs was sourced from penda ,I thought of breeding some ,they are better suited for those who need that little bit more pace and not looking for out and out stamina ,saying that the right three quarters can stand a good session on the lamp.atb bunnys.
  • Like 1

. I like em when they get the knack of taking hold of the hock then releasing they go over hence a secure throat hold very quite lethal method. Lots Neva acquire this method they need to be ran single for the inherent traits show em sells.,atb bunnys.
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg. Hope this will be of interest to you trigg m chapman with Bob .atb bunnys.

I watched this dog bob work in the old nlrc field trials, and am pretty sure mark told me bob was in fact a pure collie x a lurcher and not a straight half x collie grey. A good allrounder by all accounts. Atb

Edited by Robert hasselhoff

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg. Hope this will be of interest to you trigg m chapman with Bob .atb bunnys.

I watched this dog bob work in the old nlrc field trials, and am pretty sure mark told me bob was in fact a pure collie x a lurcher and not a straight half x collie grey. A good allrounder by all accounts. Atb
Also to say when I seen the dog in the flesh, it had a very mongrely look to it, and not what a usual half cross collie grey type looks like. But like I said by all accounts a good little allrounder that got stuck into most things. Edited by Robert hasselhoff
  • Like 1

Also to say when I seen the dog in the flesh, it had a very mongrely look to it, and not what a usual half cross collie grey type looks like. But like I said by all accounts a good little allrounder that got stuck into most things.

you may be right there was that look about him ,he was wrote up has a collie grey f1 but has like most the best and back. Those days collie guys got the benefit in the right quarters fa those that were exploiting the collie hybrid mainly Plummer they're allwYs better when bred ta Lurcher fa me .atb bunnys.

. Any knowledge wher his three quarter xs was sourced from penda ,I thought of breeding some ,they are better suited for those who need that little bit more pace and not looking for out and out stamina ,saying that the right three quarters can stand a good session on the lamp.atb bunnys.
as far as I know mate she came from Wales I'm going back a good few years though she was meant to of been hell of a bitch though just looked like a greyhound really