Phantom Pregnancy

If a bitch has been bred and doesnt look like she took at just over 7 week but still wont eat food she always been on wont eat pasta pedigree tin food scraps out house she got 3 bowls of different food in her run only eat bits but week after she was bred went off her dry food tried different brands of dried food took to bakers for week or so didnt want that took to tin food eatin 7 tins day now litteraly eatin bits do you wreckon phantom pregnany or what as never had dog have phantom pregnancy

Dogs shouldn't have food left down all the time in the first place. Feed once or twice a day at most.

I had one bitch that refused to eat anything except whole carcases all the time she was pregnant. She ate rabbit, hare, pigeon: fur and feather on: wouldn't touch dry or even minced meat. The moment she'd had the pups she ate everything I gave her: dry, mince etc etc.

the symptons of a phantom pregnancy are no different from normal pregnancy they dont usually last as long but should be able to tell if she is in pup or not if you dont know ask someone whose bred a few or take her for a scan. if she is carrying pups and not eating could be all sort of complications.

Is she eliminating as normal? Drinking as normal?

Any discharge at all. If she were mine I would take her temp. She's probably fine but she could be starting pyometra.

If not maybe pups are taking up room inside more than showing outside, try feeding a tiny portion, if she eats it then feed her little and often. Sometimes looking at a mountain of food can put em off.

How is she on her walks?