started this today its going to be a solid buffalo horn catty pickle fork this stuff is taking agers to work with hand tools as my band saw broke so have to take bits off at a time slow going but will be worth it when its finished . the template is a rough guide as it has to feel tight in the hand or its in the bin

WP_20150304_14_02_46_Pro_zps2rghk8p3.jpg

WP_20150304_14_02_35_Pro_zpsmssg98yi.jpg

WP_20150304_14_07_53_Pro_zpscklllbpn.jpg

starting to take shape slowly

WP_20150304_14_59_02_Pro_zpsbyoz8wm6.jpg

after i get the shape its shit loads of sanding :yes::yes::yes: then get a shine on it

• Like 1

Get that bandsaw fixed gaff! :laugh: Look forward to seeing pics of the finised article.

its f****d mate could do with another tbh will have to save my pennies up :laugh:

Got an old bench top 3 wheeled job you could have for the cost of postage, nothing fancy, but keep you going till you got something better.

Get that bandsaw fixed gaff! :laugh: Look forward to seeing pics of the finised article.

its f****d mate could do with another tbh will have to save my pennies up :laugh:

Got an old bench top 3 wheeled job you could have for the cost of postage, nothing fancy, but keep you going till you got something better.

will have one in a couple of weeks anyway griff thanks though man :thumbs:

Don't do yourself an injury in the meantime sawing up too many buffalo with the old hand-saw :D

Don't do yourself an injury in the meantime sawing up too many buffalo with the old hand-saw :D

i feking won't don't you worry :laugh: