Just seen him on the news,refusing to state a figure he would cut immigration to :hmm: The figure he last quoted was 50,000,now backtracking by the looks of it...Anyone else think hes softening his views in preparation for a UKIP/Torie coalition??

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whatever, but I will repeat, if that slimy little Jew Millipede gets in WE ARE FU*KED.

I just cannot believe that grown people still believe politicians. Their promises rate with the cheque is in the post, and I promise I won't come in your mouth. Feck me they will be devastated to find

if voting changed anything it would be banned.

Posted Images

i will be voteing ukip .but i bet he gets into bed with cameron , they are all the same bar non :thumbs: i watched a programme this morning saying how much is spent on finding benefit cheats & how many chaseing corrupt bankers etc ,, guess what most was spent on .. :whistling: allegedly you will go to court for stealing a bottle of water but if you fiddle people out of billions on PPI its acceptable ;)

Just seen him on the news,refusing to state a figure he would cut immigration to :hmm: The figure he last quoted was 50,000,now backtracking by the looks of it...Anyone else think hes softening his views in preparation for a UKIP/Torie coalition??

Hopefully yes

Were f****d if labour get in or worst case scenario Lab/wankers

When something needs saying, he says it.

I watched an interview with him recently and it was a breath of fresh air, no huffing, evading etc, might not be the answer everyone wants to hear but at least he does answer the question put to him.

Regarding immigration figures, does anyone actually think he's going to state a figure?.

Not only would everyone and their uncle do their level best to make sure ukip didn't realise the limit but immigration is such a fcuked up issue (hence the reason no other party will address it) you couldn't and shouldn't start banding figures about (think David Cameron). Immigration reduced, a points system and getting shot of illegals will satisfy me for the minute.

Quotas, levels etc will all follow when immigration is given the time and resources required.

• Like 1
Guest ragumup

Nigel's simply stating that last year only 27,000 migrants would qualify under Ukips points system so if he was u-turning (which he isn't ) he's reducing the immigration numbers not increasing them .... :boogy:

91,470 nurses, around one in seven of those now registered to work here trained overseas, now the average nurse earns twenty three thousand pounds PA and UKIP will stop anyone coming here unless they prove they can earn over twenty seven thousand pounds PA..

It cost around forty thousand pounds to train a nurse here and next to nothing if they train elsewhere, hope someone’s got deep pockets as we are going to have to start training a lot more nurse’s lol

The situation is compounded by the amount of nurses leaving the UK to work abroad there are more leaving than coming in.

Basically he’s just talking a load of bull to appease those that are unable to think for themselves.

Guest ragumup

Once Nigel kicks out 2 or 3 million illegals and criminals we won't need as many nurses lol

plus we'll be rolling in money, once out the EU, and slashing foreign aid ...

Edited by ragumup

91,470 nurses, around one in seven of those now registered to work here trained overseas, now the average nurse earns twenty three thousand pounds PA and UKIP will stop anyone coming here unless they prove they can earn over twenty seven thousand pounds PA..

It cost around forty thousand pounds to train a nurse here and next to nothing if they train elsewhere, hope someone’s got deep pockets as we are going to have to start training a lot more nurse’s lol

The situation is compounded by the amount of nurses leaving the UK to work abroad there are more leaving than coming in.

Basically he’s just talking a load of bull to appease those that are unable to think for themselves.

so your argument is, we stopped training nurses because it was easier to keep the pay low by recruiting from abroad. hence all our own nurses wanting to go overseas to earn more, does that not also tell you our nurses are for what ever reason wanted more than the ones were getting to fill their places :hmm: