Show Us Your Plummer's

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple of mine

[attachment=Great thread this,nice to see Plummers grafting.Couple more of mine, out early doors this morning on one of the farms i do most weeks,killed 21 not the biggest bag but a few hours cracking

I'll start this is jack just turned three  

Posted Images

I seen a plummer a few weeks back bushing the owner travelled to Wales for her she wasn't up to much my pet bred jrt was much better on the day and he's average at best

Probably why the original owner was selling her, looking for some sucker to unload it on, LOL's, there are many strains, lines of Plummer and if you do not take advice when buying its easy to get your fingers burnt, should of got a trial if buying in an adult, they're just like any other terrier in as much as there is plenty of sh*te out there, still he could always breed her and put more sh*te out there, she also may never have been bushed before, it takes time to get a terrier thats never bushed hard before to get to grips with it, all dogs given enough work will get better, WM

• Like 1

plummer the job for them anyway, would love one for bushing

put one over a cocker and I'd Ave it for.bushing
I was thinking the same, they a lot to add
what the cocker yeah mate

yeah a plummer x cocker would make a smashing bushing dog

There is nothing a cocker could put in to make a decent Plummer better, my mate trains lots of cockers, springers, pointers,gun dogs of all types and he regularly comes out for a day with me and is amazed how they smash through the cover, never miss a scent and some days catch more than the lurchers, I would say get out and see some decent ones work not the show type stuff that makes up 95% of Plummers, I work mine all over and I'm yet to see anything better, WM

• Like 2

Wilf, 6 months old smashes through anything and has caught plenty of all sorts already, bred by Keith J, related to your "jack", "ACE" really puts his stamp on anything related to him, WM

I am really looking forward to working this little fella, 11"TTS, weighs 15lb, easily spannable, listens to every word and my future stud dog,a great mix of

what I consider to be the best blood around and will blend well with my bitches,

• Like 6

plummer the job for them anyway, would love one for bushing

put one over a cocker and I'd Ave it for.bushing
I was thinking the same, they a lot to add
what the cocker yeah mate

yeah a plummer x cocker would make a smashing bushing dog

There is nothing a cocker could put in to make a decent Plummer better, my mate trains lots of cockers, springers, pointers,gun dogs of all types and he regularly comes out for a day with me and is amazed how they smash through the cover, never miss a scent and some days catch more than the lurchers, I would say get out and see some decent ones work not the show type stuff that makes up 95% of Plummers, I work mine all over and I'm yet to see anything better, WM

your prob right because iv Russell bitch an id say she a better nose than any cocker, but cocker would add size coat prob stamina an less chance of it hitting a hole

Here's another old one,again early eighties,the dog is i think about 10mths old when the photo was taken.can you guess which dog this is?

sorry for the poor quality of the photos but they are pictures of post-97484-0-50116600-1425392672_thumb.jpgpost-97484-0-50116600-1425392672_thumb.jpgctures(pre digital days)

• Like 2