Show Us Your Plummer's

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple of mine

[attachment=Great thread this,nice to see Plummers grafting.Couple more of mine, out early doors this morning on one of the farms i do most weeks,killed 21 not the biggest bag but a few hours cracking

I'll start this is jack just turned three  

Posted Images

I'll sort the settings out and put them back up but although he ain't my blood son as such i couldn't be more proud of the lad and your right mate they do make me smile and we've had some funny old times out together and hope there's many more to come. :thumbs:

• Like 2

no harm to you fireman but I wouldn't have a child anywhere near rats or they wouldn't be in contact with a dog that killing rats

didn't you kill rats with your dog when you was a kid? I did and still do now 40 years later !!

yeah but I didn't sit beside a pile dead ones with the fleas bouncing of them holding terrier with a face full rats piss

no harm to you fireman but I wouldn't have a child anywhere near rats or they wouldn't be in contact with a dog that killing rats

didn't you kill rats with your dog when you was a kid? I did and still do now 40 years later !!

yeah but I didn't sit beside a pile dead ones with the fleas bouncing of them holding terrier with a face full rats piss

you missed out then haha

lol I hate the sight them

you missed out then haha
I got a ten year old boy should see the excitement on his face when the dogs are on rats it would take a bigger man than me to stop him getting in the motor to go lol
  • Like 4

I went buy few cockatiels one night an the guy said to me you can take them nest boxes up there, so I started lifting the boxes an a rat came out one an over my shoulder.. I can still fell the bstards tail sliding across my face. lol

I'll sort the settings out and put them back up but although he ain't my blood son as such i couldn't be more proud of the lad and your right mate they do make me smile and we've had some funny old times out together and hope there's many more to come. :thumbs:

mines not mine but he is MINE
  • Like 3

plummer the job for them anyway, would love one for bushing

put one over a cocker and I'd Ave it for.bushing
I was thinking the same, they a lot to add
what the cocker yeah mate

yeah a plummer x cocker would make a smashing bushing dog