Adam Johnson Surely Must Be A Muslim?

This is crazy, think about it, the girl was a star struck fan, a fan, look at the seriously young an old support there team, she was besotted her hero or whatever was talking to her even texting her.

You see were im going with this, he took advantage, the sex pest, lock him up, or shoot him.

Ffs sake he had a bird, an could have loads more, but choose an underage starstruck fan, line him up.

• Like 4

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He probably isn't no but the 10 Pakistani Muslims also arrested today in Rochdale for grooming, rape, sexual assault of underage English girls... They were Muslim

Doubt it she would be too old   Plus he's been arrested

the few sikhs iv met have been top blokes

Posted Images

There was a half decent read in the Telegraph about this case yesterday , seemingly when he went to Man city he started seeking out women for sex, what I dont get is why didn't he just pay for sex, he would have been on a top wage at city so could have afforded sex to whatever level he desired .

Instead he seemingly had a whole host of women he visited on his way home from Sunderland for sex , there's no mention of any of them being known prostitutes , there's also some rather disturbing claims he was interested in teenage girls & having sex with animals .

IMO he is in the best place for him

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12202923/Adam-Johnson-to-be-sentenced-for-child-sex-offence.html

• Like 1

There was a half decent read in the Telegraph about this case yesterday , seemingly when he went to Man city he started seeking out women for sex, what I dont get is why didn't he just pay for sex, he would have been on a top wage at city so could have afforded sex to whatever level he desired .

Instead he seemingly had a whole host of women he visited on his way home from Sunderland for sex , there's no mention of any of them being known prostitutes , there's also some rather disturbing claims he was interested in teenage girls & having sex with animals .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12202923/Adam-Johnson-to-be-sentenced-for-child-sex-offence.html

or why was he not content with his beutifull girlfriend who he had a child with hes obviously just a sexual deviant and your right kay ,niks the best place for him

or why was he not content with his beutifull girlfriend who he had a child with hes obviously just a sexual deviant and your right kay ,niks the best place for him

I guess once he got the big wage & the elevated status after being capped for England he though he was untouchable , I cant understand why the family life he could have had & the beautiful girlfriend wasnt enough either, does strike me that once he had '' made it'' he pressed the self destruct button .

I dont believe for one second that his insatiable sexual appetite just manifested once he became a known face.... I do think his ego took over & who was going to refuse his advances ... after all he was a famous footy player

I think his elevated status simply made it easier for him to seek out women .... he isn't exactly drop dead gorgeous , so adam the bin man or adam the delivery driver wouldn't have cut it in reality

• Like 1

Heard on the radio he was appealing against his sentance straight away and if his briefs any good at his job the nonce will be out on bail until the hearing,so i doub't he's locked up at all at the moment..

6 yrs

What did the girl get for enticement?
Maybe she'll get her pocket money stopped.., or won't be allowed to the school disco!

Enticement FFS... she was only a daft wee lassie of 15

Who knew how to give a bloke a BJ at 15? Who tried the same thing with Connor Wickham, Who new he was married and admitted in court she new it was wrong..............your as daft as her. :yes:
Doesn't get away from the fact that she was under the age of sexual consent - and he knew it ! The fact that he knew means there's is no legitimate defence available to him. In some American states the charge would have been one of "statutory rape".......

In some american states it's a perfectly normal thing to do as well ffs.,like i've said many a time Elvis did the same thing and a good few on here think he's a king :yes::bad: ...
Much like the people who believe big Mo was the perfect man, and he shagged a 9 year old when he was 45.

There must be thousands of men who have got under age girls pregnant in this country, why are the police not questioning under age girls when they are in hospital giving birth?

Who is big mo

6 yrs

What did the girl get for enticement?
Maybe she'll get her pocket money stopped.., or won't be allowed to the school disco!

Enticement FFS... she was only a daft wee lassie of 15

Who knew how to give a bloke a BJ at 15? Who tried the same thing with Connor Wickham, Who new he was married and admitted in court she new it was wrong..............your as daft as her. :yes:
Doesn't get away from the fact that she was under the age of sexual consent - and he knew it ! The fact that he knew means there's is no legitimate defence available to him. In some American states the charge would have been one of "statutory rape".......
In some american states it's a perfectly normal thing to do as well ffs.,like i've said many a time Elvis did the same thing and a good few on here think he's a king :yes::bad: ...
Much like the people who believe big Mo was the perfect man, and he shagged a 9 year old when he was 45.

There must be thousands of men who have got under age girls pregnant in this country, why are the police not questioning under age girls when they are in hospital giving birth?

Who is big mo

Kat's Auntie on EastEnders.........

• Like 1

I guess once he got the big wage & the elevated status after being capped for England he though he was untouchable , I cant understand why the family life he could have had & the beautiful girlfriend wasnt enough either, does strike me that once he had '' made it'' he pressed the self destruct button .

I dont believe for one second that his insatiable sexual appetite just manifested once he became a known face.... I do think his ego took over & who was going to refuse his advances ... after all he was a famous footy player

I think his elevated status simply made it easier for him to seek out women .... he isn't exactly drop dead gorgeous , so adam the bin man or adam the delivery driver wouldn't have cut it in reality

:thumbs: