The Underground Footage

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The above ground filming wasn't the best in this one but as the underground was interesting I thought it was worth making a video out of. Shame it wasn't easier to purse net! I went back with th

are they green /young ferrets good filming

How unlucky was that first rabbit. Got him though. Fair play.

Enyo's young, she's not the best worker really, gives up too easily, but if I can't dig or if its late in the day ill use her so were not stuck waiting/digging. Athena's the one chasing it about and is a bit older, I was surprised to see her being so cautious because above ground she seems savage but a kick to the face would do that!

A slightly less keen ferret can be useful on areas you cant dig, I have an old landfill site I do and digging is near impossible.

Brilliant video btw.

This is it. I always seem to locate a bottled bunny below a tree root or fence post. Enyo only seems to give them grief if she bumps into them haha but has her place in my arsenal. The next video will be short as it was only an hour trip, with Enyo alone, but she redeems herself ;)

Edited by ZeusPolecat
  • Like 1

Great video. Out of interest what do you feed your ferrets on?

There's always kibble in the cage, few different brands mixed together. Rabbit during the season and the odd bit of supermarket meat when not. Athena doesn't eat much meat but the breeder had her on kibble when I got her so maybe inprinted on it.

The above ground filming wasn't the best in this one but as the underground was interesting I thought it was worth making a video out of.

Shame it wasn't easier to purse net! I went back with the hob the weekend after but the rabbit wasn't home :(

That rabbit had some bottle lol

Thanks, Its very encouraging. Next video will have a little underground footage, but a bit more in line with whats expected of a ferret.

Been trying to film bigger warrens and my hob to end the season but not enough cameras to cover all the action. So going to try and hit a few more small ones this week. Then that's time up I guess :( Not had luck on my side for a while

• Like 1