Saluki Grey Pup 5 Month Old

hope i get something as good as that pup if i x my saluki first x with a greyhound. NO NO U WILL LOSE THE SALUKI THEY TELL ME. saluki ? f@@k me im not back in afghanistan chasing gazelle, im walking the moors in scotland. lurchers! its a dog that does what it says on the tin. all this shit about dogs that kill 3 from 3, i dont want to kill 3 from 3, i want to walk the hill and get a chase and go back and share my sunday roast with my dog. PLEASE NEW LURCHER OWNERS CHAMPION LURCHERS ARE A RARE BREAD. catch rabbits and get a chase and enjoy the banter with your pals.its not f****n formula 1. :icon_eek:

• Like 7

hope i get something as good as that pup if i x my saluki first x with a greyhound. NO NO U WILL LOSE THE SALUKI THEY TELL ME. saluki ? f@@k me im not back in afghanistan chasing gazelle, im walking the moors in scotland. lurchers! its a dog that does what it says on the tin. all this shit about dogs that kill 3 from 3, i dont want to kill 3 from 3, i want to walk the hill and get a chase and go back and share my sunday roast with my dog. PLEASE NEW LURCHER OWNERS CHAMPION LURCHERS ARE A RARE BREAD. catch rabbits and get a chase and enjoy the banter with your pals.its not f****n formula 1. :icon_eek:

Deffo don't take yorself to seriously :laugh: Keep on keeping on :thumbs:

exactly my thinking,i have a 1st x,had him out today on a dig,had him out during the week checking the goats,ran him all winter on big rabbits,son took him out on foxes for 3 seasons,im looking for another young pup to bring on of the same x,happy out with the dog I have,ignore this 3 out of 3 stuff unless your going soley into compewtition.

• Like 2