I've always associated Ken with black dogs and later white lakies. Never seen a red dog off him. Seen a few b&t's, one lad in this city had one out of Smithy years ago.

I suppose if you breed enough pups to sell there will be a few different colours in the mix but i never knew he bred red's?

Park and breay stuff, depends what bitches were used. If you breed very close on certain individuals you will produce the odd red one and the odd black and tan also a lot of bronze coloured. Also several outcross bitches have been used of "unknown" breeding which could also produce reds. Sparticus was mated to a park bitch and produced some really good red stuff Pete j's dog red was bred that way I believe, good show dog and killed working also the brother to it died working in wales, very hard dog.

Park and breay stuff, depends what bitches were used. If you breed very close on certain individuals you will produce the odd red one and the odd black and tan also a lot of bronze coloured. Also several outcross bitches have been used of "unknown" breeding which could also produce reds. Sparticus was mated to a park bitch and produced some really good red stuff Pete j's dog red was bred that way I believe, good show dog and killed working also the brother to it died working in wales, very hard dog.

Spartacus was mated to a pure gold bitch which produced my mates red bitch Kizzy who when mated back to her grandfather who was by ken's Niger and Molly produced 2reds and a red grizzle that I had plus a black bitch who was bred back to Garveys dog I think he was called Nip and produced a red.
  • Like 1

He was owned by a fella Steve P from Kent as was his daughter molly if I remember rightly Steve bought him from ken aged 2 he may have been called something else when ken had him.My mate bought them both when Steve packed in with the terriers in the late 80s.

That's the trouble when dogs are sold, lots of people change their names and honestly the dogs could be anything. I only know stuff that appears in the breeding of my own dogs, so many people had stuff off ken and bred from it that it would be impossible to know, who had what.

• Like 1

f**k me mate you've got some memory, I can't remember what I did yesterday at work loool

Only if it's something I'm interested in my Mrs can tell me something and I've forgotten it 10 minutes later.I was a single lad back then and them dogs was all that mattered to me.
  • Like 6