Waterloo Cup Memories

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Miss it terribly. Like maxhardcore says, too many memories to list. But here's a few -   Clarissa D-W stomping round in her plus twos with a big smile on her face and happy to chat with anyone   O

Well chaps, I thought I'd put a few old cards I come across in the shed and an original poster I had framed with the card inserted in the back, just wondered what memories you lads have, I went from

few pictures of mine from the field and the pub

Posted Images

the Waterloo final on the Thursday and a hare shoot on the Saturday. As Gnipper no point in having Hares if you have nt got coursing

The Trust that took over the estate after Lord Levenhulme died broke the estate up and let the rights out to shooting syndicates which pay the keepers now

Y.I.S Leeview

Shame that the antis got what they wanted but hares all over suffered because of it tragic..
  • Like 1

the Waterloo final on the Thursday and a hare shoot on the Saturday. As Gnipper no point in having Hares if you have nt got coursing

The Trust that took over the estate after Lord Levenhulme died broke the estate up and let the rights out to shooting syndicates which pay the keepers now

Y.I.S Leeview

Shame that the antis got what they wanted but hares all over suffered because of it tragic..

been said over and over it was nothing to do with animal welfare, Hares greatest conservation took place where they were coursed ironically

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 4
  • 6 years later...
On 30/11/2021 at 11:46, Val beetham said:

Is this site still posting I was wondering about William lees dog? My grandads cousin William was,I remember the story’s he told me.

Is this William Lees that won a Waterloo Cup with Newdown Heather?