Bad Foot Injury, Flesh Wound Down To Bone

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

REW ...wherabouts in the country are you ? if you can get to our surgery in Warrington Cheshire we will treat it for free for you ....it looks like it has started healing itself anyway .... but it nee

REW if you want the money you are going to be earning off me early that's not a problem I can do you a bank transfer now and that will more than cover the cost of treatment .........

Rew you should have phoned me,,,i would have took it to my vet and payed,,and you could have payed me back when you had the money...   Should have took that well paid job I got f you last year,,,, y

REW ...wherabouts in the country are you ? if you can get to our surgery in Warrington Cheshire we will treat it for free for you ....it looks like it has started healing itself anyway .... but it needs keeping clean and dry etc ,plus you could do with a course of anti inflams and antibiotics

An excellent offer, well done you, WM

Agree a fantastic offer .......

That looks nasty rew. Hope she recovers ok. Id go straight to vet! Good luck.

+1

i would go to the vets now that you put a pic on here you never know whos reading this it only takes a anti to be on here and you will have the one who think they are the law knocking

REW ...wherabouts in the country are you ? if you can get to our surgery in Warrington Cheshire we will treat it for free for you ....it looks like it has started healing itself anyway .... but it needs keeping clean and dry etc ,plus you could do with a course of anti inflams and antibiotics

What an offer! Top man :good:

that is a great offer fair play to you greyhoundstud :thumbs:

some cracking offers of yous lads on here,,, its great to see lads willing to help those in the same game,, ive bin with rew and hes managed to get FLY to vets and there gunna sort it out for him,,, went there tonight and they cleaned it and bandaged it also made an appt for tomorrow morning to properly assess her foot to see what treatment will be required,,, REW said thanks for the offers lads he appreciates all your rep;ies and he will post an update about her on here soon,,, cheers

Edited by nottzhunter08
  • Like 3

Let us know what happens with the bitch and the cost if u don't mind interested to c how much they charge for cleaning a cut that is already healing which wouldn't happen if it wasn't clean anyway obviously the dog is cleaning it . Ull be ripped off in my experience with vets they thinking about money not the animal

That looks like its been degloved

Personally i would get them to bandage it with medihoney bandages and show you how to bandage so as you can do it at home,

the medihoney is a bit more expensive, but for degloving injury's its well worth using them, as they will help clean out the wound

keep infection at bay and help the healing, if they show you how to do the bandaging at home, then you can save a bit and also

check and change it as needed to keep pressure sores at bay.