Bad Foot Injury, Flesh Wound Down To Bone

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

REW ...wherabouts in the country are you ? if you can get to our surgery in Warrington Cheshire we will treat it for free for you ....it looks like it has started healing itself anyway .... but it nee

REW if you want the money you are going to be earning off me early that's not a problem I can do you a bank transfer now and that will more than cover the cost of treatment .........

Rew you should have phoned me,,,i would have took it to my vet and payed,,and you could have payed me back when you had the money...   Should have took that well paid job I got f you last year,,,, y

Iborpurafen no good dogs aspirin or paracetomol but onlly small doses for a short time its needs metecam or carpreve and

Some amoxicillin iodine couple a quid chemist best to go to vets if dog in pain

youll no cos its breathing will be different

• Like 2

Get to the fcking vet. Fck price! Fix my dog and we'll talk money afterwards, Must be a payment plan or whatever (Who cares).I be straight at the vet Rew no two ways about.Plus now youve put pics on here if you dont you'll end up with a knock at the door more that likely

• Like 3

In fairness you would see worse, its the area behind the pad on her rear foot is it? Pm me if you cant get sorted with money for vets, might be able to sort somthing to help you, nice to see young lads involved in this game rather than goin down the wrong road!! If you sus out a good ordinary mans vet or greyhound vet they are going to be working mans prices,

• Like 3

REW ...wherabouts in the country are you ? if you can get to our surgery in Warrington Cheshire we will treat it for free for you ....it looks like it has started healing itself anyway .... but it needs keeping clean and dry etc ,plus you could do with a course of anti inflams and antibiotics

An excellent offer, well done you, WM

• Like 5