Jihad John Identity Revealed

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Truth of the matter is we are at war but are government won't except it. Or face up to it....they say there going to be harder on imagration laws lol....hahaha I bet bin laden could of enterd britian

Why Do They Keep Calling Him " British" He's Kuwaiti . . Another Who Came Here To Better Themselves & Be Educated Then Bites The Hand That Feeds Them . . Those In Power Know That There Allowing 10

Why did the BBC give 50+ minutes uninterrupted airtime to a interview with CAGE?THE cage spokesman described JJ as a gentle kind beautiful young man,jesus wept i almost phoned and asked could he babys

Sky news i cant believe what im hearing lol. a bloke who knew him telling us how he was poorly treated by the police before turning radical. he honestly is trying to make out its the systems thought for how they treat people. even said lee rigbys killers were treated bad. you couldnt make it up lol.

• Like 3

they knew he was a wrong un that's why they kept hassling him , but it seems all the hassle he was getting forced him to go and cut folks heads off , maybe his whole family should be handed over to the Jordanians or japs and let them show him something barbaric and let him feel the pain

Edited by fourlurchers
  • Like 1

Sky news i cant believe what im hearing lol. a bloke who knew him telling us how he was poorly treated by the police before turning radical. he honestly is trying to make out its the systems thought for how they treat people. even said lee rigbys killers were treated bad. you couldnt make it up lol.

Just watching it now, its all the uk's fault for picking on them and not letting them do as they fecking well want

Unbeleivable like you say you couldn't make it up..