Dress Sense/fashion When You Was 15.

Tight jeans, tops, skirts, peddle pushers..lots of pink crap OR a juicy corture tracksuit with nike trainers!

Now its just overalls :(

Wouldn't worry about it, women look better in overalls than make up any day.
you'd be surprised how many vain folk who'd disagree :laugh:

Although would be rather awkward working with pigs in stilettos and a dress :D

Not for me I'm afraid, no make up and overalls do me just fine :thumbs:

I've no idea what you look like but in my mind I have a picture of you looking like Barbara off The Goodlife :laugh:
ill give you that one only I'm no as old and a lot more blonde than her :laugh:

She was the prettiest thing on TV when I was a lad, loved that program.

Keep it up! most women end up looking like Margo when they get older :laugh:

• Like 2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talk about 15 yr olds today all preened and proud, listening to half you lot with your fred perrys etc I'm at a loss as to the difference!   When I was 15 I wore none descript baggy jeans and a whi

First item of clothing I ever really wanted or asked for was a Snake Belt lol anyone remember them?

Walking through are local town last summer I seen a young lad about 14-16in braces whith doc martins on skin head white shirt I just though to myself go on son as he walked up high street past All the

Talk about 15 yr olds today all preened and proud, listening to half you lot with your fred perrys etc I'm at a loss as to the difference! :laugh:

When I was 15 I wore none descript baggy jeans and a white T-shirt. Mostly covered in grass stains, mud and/or fish slime. LOL. Any money I had come in my direction was better spent on fishing tackle or my mountain bike transport!

• Like 5

Talk about 15 yr olds today all preened and proud, listening to half you lot with your fred perrys etc I'm at a loss as to the difference! :laugh:

When I was 15 I wore none descript baggy jeans and a white T-shirt. Mostly covered in grass stains, mud and/or fish slime. LOL. Any money I had come in my direction was better spent on fishing tackle or my mountain bike transport!

Couldnt agree more what a bunch of flash fuckers on here..........when we was 14 and 15 we had absolutely f**k all thank god for the school uniform where every f****r looked equally poor.....even on the weekend !!!

• Like 2

Couldnt agree more what a bunch of flash fuckers on here..........when we was 14 and 15 we had absolutely f**k all thank god for the school uniform where every f****r looked equally poor.....even on the weekend !!!

My brother wore football boots everyday for a few months, studs clipping down the street, cause he had no trainers lol..

He used to help the milk man, was helping him one morning in his boots and he had his foot ran over by the float lol..

It was all snides when i was a kid, off the market lol..

Joe bloggs, juice, naf-naf...two tone jeans ( they were f***ing horrible) ruined a pair of them with battery acid from lamping lol..

Paisley shirts, had a leather jacket with Paisley lining!!.. Argyle socks ( my old man had a job lot that I sold in school, very Del Boy lol.. He also had a job lot of Athena posters, when they were the rage.. Sold them on school too.. Some to teachers lol)..

Used to nick his aramis, high karate etc.. Until I got kuros.. Thought it was the bees knees lol.. That and jazz or joop... Lol

Good times.... Sometimes lol

• Like 2

school uniforn when or if i was at school and straight into riggers/steel tow cap boots, overhalls or jeans etc covered in oil or dirt from either working or out on motox bike.. was scruffy f****r, still am :laugh:

Edited by Joe1888

My brother wore football boots everyday for a few months, studs clipping down the street, cause he had no trainers lol..

He used to help the milk man, was helping him one morning in his boots and he had his foot ran over by the float lol..

Joe bloggs, juice, naf-naf...two tone jeans ( they were f***ing horrible) ruined a pair of them with battery acid from lamping lol..

Paisley shirts, had a leather jacket with Paisley lining!!.. Argyle socks ( my old man had a job lot that I sold in school, very Del Boy lol.. He also had a job lot of Athena posters, when they were the rage.. Sold them on school too.. Some to teachers lol)..

Used to nick his aramis, high karate etc.. Until I got kuros.. Thought it was the bees knees lol.. That and jazz or joop... Lol

You must be the same age as me mate.Two tone jeans do you mean the black ones with a big red arse and red pockets?
  • Like 3

We must of been the only kids who took the " screw in studs " advert literally.......taking the studs out and using them as trainers was like running round in f****n ice skates !!!!

Still nothing was quite as bad as them nasty black plimsoles with that daft piece of elastic across the front :icon_redface: .......thank gawd my best pal became a cracking thief :D

• Like 3

Someone on here must remember splinter shirts.The front left would be something like green with purple spots,front right would be stripes in 2 different colours,the back would have stars all over it then the arms and collar would be 3 equally ridiculous prints.I had a couple of different ones and thought I looked the bo##ocks.I Saw an old photo of me wearing one with massive baggy joe blogging jeans round my mum's a while back I looked like a fu##ing clown.

• Like 1

same as you plus ferret and dog food and fishing bait

You must be the same age as me mate.Two tone jeans do you mean the black ones with a big red arse and red pockets?

I'm 38 mate,

They were the ones, I had a brown pair with green pockets!! There was nothing left once the battery acid had dripped down the back of them lol..

Do you remember those t shirts that used to change colour when you got hot?

Just showed off the sweat patches lol

• Like 2

At 15 I didn't know about fashion,,,same as others above,,,

Now ,,mid late 20's,,,,bit embarrassing looking back,,,was big in to clubbing and raves,,dressed like the boy bands,,,always had a tight t shirt on,,show some muscle off,,always designer names,,,

Makes me cringe a bit when the mrs gets the photo albums out,,,,

Then again I looked better than now with my cheap jogging bottoms on ,,,and black leather shoes,,,lol

• Like 2