Dress Sense/fashion When You Was 15.

Obviously we're all different ages on here.But why is it the youth of today are so prim and proper?all stereotypes male and female all boys pretty boys/chocolate boys.big arms and fake tan.no individually,am I getting older.Anyway thets get with the titleme at 15

Black doctor martins boots with yellow or red laces

White socks

Skin skin tight jeans,short above top of docs or rolled up

Fred perry T-shirt

Pair of braces either worn up or down off shoulders,colour to match laces

Jacket of 3 different types.crombie with red hankie in pocket,green bomber or Harrington

Sometimes a trilbie hat

And of course a skinhead to which I still have.I would love to dress like that again just for old times sake

PS that was 30 years ago I'm 45 now.

• Like 3

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talk about 15 yr olds today all preened and proud, listening to half you lot with your fred perrys etc I'm at a loss as to the difference!   When I was 15 I wore none descript baggy jeans and a whi

First item of clothing I ever really wanted or asked for was a Snake Belt lol anyone remember them?

Walking through are local town last summer I seen a young lad about 14-16in braces whith doc martins on skin head white shirt I just though to myself go on son as he walked up high street past All the

Kappa tracksuit with skip hat pointed to the sky, with a pair of reebok classics

Big gold chain and 6 rings on.........wan wi Rangers on it I'll bet??...hahahahahaha

Oh and socks tucked into trackie bottoms...lol

• Like 1

I was pretty much the same as you Patterdale. Army lighweights, bennies, sta-prest, brogues. I am still the same though! Picked up my scooter yesterday after having it shipped out to Australia. I bought that thing on my 17th birthday from Kegra Racing....long time ago!!

Obviously we're all different ages on here.But why is it the youth of today are so prim and proper?all stereotypes male and female all boys pretty boys/chocolate boys.big arms and fake tan.no individually,am I getting older.Anyway thets get with the titleme at 15

White socks

Fred perry T-shirt

Jacket of 3 different types.crombie with red hankie in pocket,green bomber or Harrington

Sometimes a trilbie hat

And of course a skinhead to which I still have.I would love to dress like that again just for old times sake

Walking through are local town last summer I seen a young lad about 14-16in braces whith doc martins on skin head white shirt I just though to myself go on son as he walked up high street past All the spice boy sted heads
  • Like 4

White socks

Fred perry T-shirt

Sometimes a trilbie hat

I'm 48 pal don't stop me at all do more scooter rally now than I ever did as a youngster lol
  • Like 3

I was pretty much the same as you Patterdale. Army lighweights, bennies, sta-prest, brogues. I am still the same though! Picked up my scooter yesterday after having it shipped out to Australia. I bought that thing on my 17th birthday from Kegra Racing....long time ago!!

my mate just emigrated out there 1st thing in the shipping container was a very carefully wrapped p200 lol