Lurchers With Bull In

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this lad 3/8 bull has just done his first season ..turning into a decent animal

Good bit of bull in her not that it shows !!

Posted Images

He has a fair bit of pace but just lacks that yard and wind compared to my other dogs but he has some power and drive ....an easy hound to train and a natural early starter....I just havent got the graft he deserved last season due to work but theres plenty time yet

• Like 2

post-88284-0-11973700-1425647893_thumb.jpg

Heres a pic of a crakin young bitch Roo 1/2 sister to Morphie the big red dog both out of Tigger ...she is 1/4 bull she has some drive and I never thought she would last her first season very committed I would own this bitch in a second if I could .

My others are are Saluki /deerhound based stuff the big dog on the left is pretty much retired still has the drive just doesnt have the legs anymore and just used when needed ....and the brindle bitch in the middle is out of Tigger over his sister Rosie ....I dont give the bitch the credit she is due she is a decent bitch with some pace and wind ...infact a member of here saw here pulling off 2 pretty special slips last week.

post-88284-0-31511700-1425648177_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

attachicon.gif1499498_930042720357939_3688771400928924398_n.jpg

attachicon.gif10377983_930042880357923_2953011179383708457_n.jpg

this lad 3/8 bull has just done his first season ..turning into a decent animal

some looking beast that, bigger delts than Arnie in his prime :notworthy:

that was at the start of the season you should see him now he has tighten up into a powerfull hound

• Like 1

Cracking tailgate photos of your dogs Mik!! What height and weight are some of your running dogs ? They look like they'd be handy over here in the states in the big open country

Tigger is 28 tts and was 84 lb when fit ..Fly the brindle bitch will be 25 tts and about about 60 odd lb..Morphie is 26tts and will be over 80lb

• Like 1