bryanm45

Renterrier.

Don't think the protection work is a very good idea for a hunting dog though, but you get to see its movement.

• Like 2

Looks a lot like a Stafford really probably a bit keener though

Probably nothing a Stafford couldn't do really, but still like the look of them.

A friend of mines son has a Stafford that'll do that and hunt a Fox like mad big baby in the house too

Think the line by all accounts is 7 generations in, hunting, protection dogs.

26ac285a5c9117c8aee174b413925768.jpg

looks like a nuttal/wheeler ;)

• Like 1

the little ive seen of the x in question is theyre a massive pain in the arse,even more inclined to be bad with other dogs than pures.

not something id fancy for a busher.

• Like 1

Having spoken to the breeder I was told that they get on with other dogs, eager to please and obedient, good guard dogs and good with the family... Not to mention they are excellent hunters above ground

Having spoken to the breeder I was told that they get on with other dogs, eager to please and obedient, good guard dogs and good with the family... Not to mention they are excellent hunters above ground

i just mean the x in general and for bushing.

if there was game about that needed a more powerful dog and no chance of bumping into an innocent dog walker they'd be great.

until then i wont try and re-invent the wheel again lol plety of dogs bred for the job about.

• Like 1

Just a crossbred cur with a fancy name.

Not bred for any real purpose other than looking good...

Form should always follow function...

I'd call that 'sales patter' myself..! ;)

as far as i know the patterdale bitch used originally was top notch.(according to americans ive spoke to on here).

I can only go by what the breeder and the guys that use them say... But they are highly rated in America among the hunters who have used and use Fells/Patts from Nuttall, Booth, Wheeler and Stevens lines

as far as i know the patterdale bitch used originally was top notch.(according to americans ive spoke to on here).

Top notch at what, looking good or work, real work...? Thats sommat most yanks know feck all about. Still don't answer the question of what they are bred for though and i'm sure its simply for looks and coin! ;)