Due to the loss of my half cross dog and the age of my 3/4 cross bitch (9yrs) I am looking for a dog pup. No real rush as I would rather wait for the right dog. Must be strong type but prefer a bit lighter than half cross. Dog will be properly used and tested but long term good home for the right dog. Must be from decent bull blood and properly tested parents. Prefer black or dark colour and approx 26/27 inch. Pm with details. Cheers

Possible swop for well bred Gould terrier pup from my next litter, so any lads that normally wouldn't sell any surplus pups, please pm me. Pup must be from "proper" bull stuff, not your mates staffy from down the road ! Cheers

I need something from dogs that have been properly tested and worked hard over a period of time that shows they are up to the job for the longhaul and have the heart to keep going when others would quit.

ive a mate about to make a breeding any day, would be worth the wait if she takes, if its something your happy to wait for it would be worth it, bitch is as good as ive seen.

Thanks mate, will send pm.

I've a very well bred half x dog for stud if that helps been well tested time after time for many seasons very hard dog .

Thanks for the offer mate. If I have to go down that route I will certainly be in touch. Cheers