The 2015 PestEx Exhibition hosted by the BPCA (British Pest Control Association) will be held at the London ExCel over Wednesday the 25th and 26th of March 2015.

This exhibition is only held every two years and this year's slogan is "Bigger, Greater, Faster, Stronger".

Over 2000+ visitors attended in 2013.

Pre-register to bet the queues at www.pestex.org

Went to the one in Birmingham last year, pretty much as Matt described it, best thing i saw all day was a new mouse trap,shit myself when i saw the price

Brian

That's 'Pest Tech' you went to :yes:

Different show, marginally more interesting :yes:

Went to the one in Birmingham last year, pretty much as Matt described it, best thing i saw all day was a new mouse trap,shit myself when i saw the price

Brian

Different show, marginally more interesting :yes:

Not much though :laugh:

Cant think of anything worse than shuffling around a hall full of camoed up pest controllers. Best bit is the food. But i will eat virtually anything, apart of welsh cowl which is downright fecking disgusting. :bad:

• Like 1

Might go.

I went two years ago; I think it’s fair to say it’s aimed at the larger or more urban company:

Good in that you don’t get many of the camo-clad village idiots there, but bad in that some of the reps I spoke to were showing products not even licenced in the UK.