Looking For Pup Or Older Dog

11 n half month. And before the experts jump in and tell me I never gave it a chance. Iv had dogs a long time and unless you seen the dog and what it was all about then there's no point in telling me I never gave it a chance. Whining in kennel constant, pissing in jeep and bed, torturing the life out of the terriers at every chance. Just a pain in the arse.

All that time and you didn't sort out the problems?
sorry cesar milan, I should have gave you a shout.

A man makith the dog ?

not all the time, what is it with all the experts on here? The dog didn't do it for me in more ways than 1. I Broughthe the dog up for 10 month and I know what I was about. It wasn't for me end of!
  • Like 1

Some pups are more difficult than others to train/housetrain etc. BUT.......with great respect...... if I had a pup or a dog to sell I wouldn't consider selling it to you.

I heard yours were usless anyway so I wouldn't have took one but thanks all the same

Bollocks this pup here pushes my nerves to the limit every feckin day, the whole barrio feckin hates him and his constant whine and restlessness :laugh: It's a pup ffs but if you feel giving up on the dog @ 11 months old is best on ya go ;)

Personally, if I knew this I wouldn't sell a dog to you.

• Like 2

A man makith the dog ?

not all the time, what is it with all the experts on here? The dog didn't do it for me in more ways than 1. I Broughthe the dog up for 10 month and I know what I was about. It wasn't for me end of!
o we'll never mind,

11 n half month. And before the experts jump in and tell me I never gave it a chance. Iv had dogs a long time and unless you seen the dog and what it was all about then there's no point in telling me I never gave it a chance. Whining in kennel constant, pissing in jeep and bed, torturing the life out of the terriers at every chance. Just a pain in the arse.

All that time and you didn't sort out the problems?
sorry cesar milan, I should have gave you a shout.

No worries pal. we can't all be decent dog men.

Best you buy something already trained.

ive rehomed more than a few over the years, either this or that excuse from me or the dog. doesnt make me a bad owner mind you. on saying that my present lurcher had a few owners before me, his faults included howling in the kennels and uncontrolable in the field when slipped (or f####d off on his own for a hour) howls if left in the house for too long sometimes( seems to be a saluki thing in my experience). listens to what i say out working now, so happy days. its not always the dog or owner at fault, sometimes a change of owner can do the dog a world of good. :hmm:

ive rehomed more than a few over the years, either this or that excuse from me or the dog. doesnt make me a bad owner mind you. on saying that my present lurcher had a few owners before me, his faults included howling in the kennels and uncontrolable in the field when slipped (or f####d off on his own for a hour) howls if left in the house for too long sometimes( seems to be a saluki thing in my experience). listens to what i say out working now, so happy days. its not always the dog or owner at fault, sometimes a change of owner can do the dog a world of good. :hmm:

exactly mate, as I said there were a lot of issues and a few that I haven't mentioned as I don't want to get into it as it's not what the thread is about. Iv also took in dogs that guys haven't gelled and they can't find that bond And they have served me well. The dog found a new owner who I have kept in touch with and the last time I spoke to him 3 weeks ago he told me he wouldn't sell it for love nor money and its putting the game away for him. Everyone's happy (apart from THLPCA) lol

look up gumtree antrim seen some nice pup on it the other day

A lot of people are going to say that but unless you were out with the dog in the field then no one knows what there talking about except the people that were there. It wasn't for me end off. I found it a home where it would be more suited to And for a lot less than I payed for it.

Dosnt matter what the age of a dog is once you fall out with a dog and at the same time realise its not for you its always best to find alternative home, how could you do the pup justice under these circumstances. I know from past experience just how sole destroying it is trying to train a dog when you know your wasting your time.

• Like 1