Any Working Jagd German Terriers For Sale?

not slagging the breed off but what would they bring to the table that any other well bred uk terrier cant?

If you ask this question you clearly have no idea what a jagd terrier is

What is a jagd terrier then. like as been said why jagd terrier why not buy a well bred patterdale for example??

• Like 1

not slagging the breed off but what would they bring to the table that any other well bred uk terrier cant?

What is a jagd terrier then. like as been said why jagd terrier why not buy a well bred patterdale for example??

Why not earn the right to get given one

• Like 2

Why not earn the right to get given one

Or why not earn the right to get given one then.

Be nice if people would give well bred dogs away yes it happens I know but not often people like ££'s to much mate

Not if their heart is on the work mate .Coin steers a man to breed from anything just to see retuŕn but work has its own reward as does giving a pup to trusted lads .Again i ask what happens to a dog that cost a bit but dosnt graft to suit .Its a cull but would the owner be too hung up on the money to do anything about it or seek reimbersment that will never happen .

• Like 1

Not if their heart is on the work mate .Coin steers a man to breed from anything just to see retuŕn but work has its own reward as does giving a pup to trusted lads .Again i ask what happens to a dog that cost a bit but dosnt graft to suit .Its a cull but would the owner be too hung up on the money to do anything about it or seek reimbersment that will never happen .

Have a close friend that has a few jagds he dose sell them but also gifts them to mates who are willing to work them not every one is after the coin and the ones he dose sell are not over priced rubbish there from tried and tested working stuff

• Like 1

i have jagd pups out of good working stock but jou have to come to holland to collect one.

we use them for big game driven hunts and earthwork but if you are only looking for a dog for earthwork youre better of with a patterdale because a pat will do the same job or even better.

• Like 5

i have jagd pups out of good working stock but jou have to come to holland to collect one.

we use them for big game driven hunts and earthwork but if you are only looking for a dog for earthwork youre better of with a patterdale because a pat will do the same job or even better.

A very honest man :)