Lucas Dog Does It Again

Never sucked nowt in me life dave. Whats your problem feller. You dont think the dog deserves credit ? Dont even know Jm. Best dogto come out of ireland. Plus i seen a few of his. Pups run and i rate them.

best ever to come out of Ireland PMSL, have you seen everything run in Ireland, best bummed up Dog ever came out of Ireland more like, the dog won nothing, never won comp, never won a match, theirs first season dogs back here that have won more than him
  • Like 1

Never sucked nowt in me life dave. Whats your problem feller. You dont think the dog deserves credit ? Dont even know Jm. Best dogto come out of ireland. Plus i seen a few of his. Pups run and i rate them.

best dog to come out of ireland. :laugh: jesus wept. :cray: .

Who else come and matched the bulldozer. Have you got out as good in your kennel

look goldfinch, this is a typical scenario on THL when it comes end of the season, dogs get talked about because it's £££££££ for stud come summer! my last day out will be Sunday coming! I'm meeting a few honest men in Carlow for last day of season, as we do every season, now to answer your question, yes I think i do, and if the dogs owner thinks otherwise, meet me their nice and early on Sunday morning and we can find out, get it on vid and let everyone see, now if his owner doesn't what too do that, that's his choice, and I'll respect that, but since your doing a lot of talking, If you live in Ireland and you fancy your chances why don't you come and we can do it,I love seeing different dogs run,now anybody that knows me knows I'm a man of my word,if I say I'll be there I'll be their,now one thing I'll say is Ireland has produced some great dogs over the years,match/comp winners, dogs that have proved themselves in comps,this side and other side of the pond,so too say this dog is the best ever come out of Ireland is making little of all the others and little of the men that own them and bred them, there has been many great dogs in this country and great huntsmen, and there is still many too this day Edited by saluki174
  • Like 11

the only way to sort out the best is to match .but at the same time if you think your dog is good enough for you then thats ok but dont say its the best thing in ireland / there are some good dogs here . i have a old dog nine and still can kill 3 good hares