Gate Net Hangers

Hareydave

10 hours ago, smithie said:

There are no new threads.

my nets are retired and all though I kept them I doubt they will ever get out I  to the dark nights again..

Unfortunately terryd it looks like it's all on you to keep this section going lol.. 

If its left to me things are getting grim lol. Don't you fancy it any more smithie?

12 hours ago, terryd said:

If its left to me things are getting grim lol. Don't you fancy it any more smithie?

Sometimes I think I'll go out but for one reason or another it does not happen or I take the plinker as its easier. 

I could be tempted to record some if all the ducks lined up in a row..

• Like 1

I do miss the night time netting ,,  definitely a thing of the past up this end ,, a combination of the lack of rabbits and no one having the interest . The couple of traditional nets that I still have will be converted into a pre-set style . 

6 hours ago, netrigger said:

I do miss the night time netting ,,  definitely a thing of the past up this end ,, a combination of the lack of rabbits and no one having the interest . The couple of traditional nets that I still have will be converted into a pre-set style . 

it's a shame really, I have 2 virtually new net's and 2 old but still in good order. all traditional net's, I cling on to the hope I will do some night netting again, but it's seeming more unlikely as the seasons pass. 

33 minutes ago, smithie said:

Shame you never made it. The netting was good back then.

Although probably a little far for you..

it wasn't the distance as I don't mind travelling. it was when the wife was held with a gun to her head in a post office robbery. she had to give evidence behind a screen in the trial, so I spent nights at home. 

• Sad 1
14 minutes ago, fred90 said:

it was a difficult time, the gunman got 13 years, other 2 got eight years. 

c**ts should've been horsewhipped to within an inch of their lives first!!

Hope your Mrs is getting over the ordeal as soundly as possible. ?

• Thanks 1