I have a t20 and a pal has a nm800, I'm my opinion the nm quality shines through although the t20 does a good job for its price. Nm beam is a lot stronger and the batteries seem to last longer too. We can do maybe two good nights with the nm without a charge but the t20 is fading after 3-4 good hours out. I bought a t20 as I couldn't afford a nm and it does the job on a rimfire. But for me the old saying still stands, you get what you pay for.

• Like 2

if you ataching it to a scope there is a big weight difference.you can buy a cheap scope that will do the job but compare it to quality glass and as said [bANNED TEXT] you get what you pay for.i would buy a t67 for spotting and have the nm800 lined up on my scope.if you have a lamp guy the t range does the job.

all the things i have seen on this site how can an abreviation of before be banned text lol

Edited by zx10mike
  • Like 1

The T67 is like a big black dildo, 30mm tube , just huge.. In all honesty an X-Searcher is much better and smaller or a NM800, or Wolf Eyes Seal.

What are you wanting it for Walshie as in rifle mounting? What LED also.

The T67 is like a big black dildo, 30mm tube , just huge.. In all honesty an X-Searcher is much better and smaller or a NM800, or Wolf Eyes Seal.

What are you wanting it for Walshie as in rifle mounting? What LED also.

Yes for rifle mounting when I haven't got my lamp man around. Probably red or green.

Any of the nightmaster range or a wolf eyes seal are pretty good. The seal you can get for £100 with two different size reflector heads , its got a rotary adjustable power tail switch (procap) and the build quality is light years ahead of nightmaster, the inside is brass lined, the head is smooth to focus, etc, solid.