My Northern Goshawk

sean goshawk

Well tonight the big girl was 2lb 11 1/4oz.and headed out later for abit lamping and ended up bagging to the night again.

Hi Sean

Can I ask, did Andy get the parent hawks to yours from a guy, called John, up in Inverness-shire, Scotland?

i went down to andys to collect my gos as he is only an hours drive from my house,i know a sister of my bird went to a person in Scotland,,and would love to know what weight his bird go's at and what his female is like cos it was around the same size as my female.

And Andy breeds them himself.

Edited by sean goshawk

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi ive been flying birds or prey for ten year and I had a female harris I had for many years.and then got myself a female gos this is a andy hunter breed bird and only this year bird ive only took 60

more

Well after spending a good few weeks on rope pulls me and the mate went out for a rook to see if she'll get one and seen this grey back sitting close to a hedge and let the Gos see it and took off aft

Posted Images

Well tonight the big girl was 2lb 11 1/4oz.and headed out later for abit lamping and ended up bagging to the night again.

Hi Sean

Can I ask, did Andy get the parent hawks to yours from a guy, called John, up in Inverness-shire, Scotland?

i went down to andys to collect my gos as he is only an hours drive from my house,i know a sister of my bird went to a person in Scotland,,and would love to know what weight his bird go's at and what his female is like cos it was around the same size as my female.

Sorry Sean

I meant did Andy buy the breeding pair from a guy called John from Inverness-shire?

Hi Sean

Sorry Sean

I meant did Andy buy the breeding pair from a guy called John from Inverness-shire?

I don't know as if that is a pair of John as I know Andy lost his breeding Russian female could be john bird.

• Like 1

Yeah mate I couldn't believe it as she had it on the head hold and still took off with the bird.and that is only a rabbit running with the bird on imaging what a hare would be like if it ran on as you can't watch the flight like a rabbit as once its off the fist your running after it.

I'll give you something Sean, you're not afraid of a long slip! .........must be good for her fitness..;-)

To right lll give her long slips to try and not make every flight easy as she is no longer a first year bird.as it gets her to use them eyes to see long distance quarry.

• Like 1