Back Out On One Day Insurance Again

Had another cracking night on the rabbits with the lads, We had to insure the car again for a day... I took LASS, Rew took FLY, our pal Jeff took TYSON his big bull x to give him a nights bunny bashing and he is surprisingly good on them aswell for a big lad... I will let Rew reply back with more detail of the night as im still fecked as we went last night and got bk early afternoon... it was a cracking night, LASS performed cracking throughout the night, showing us some great catches and retreiving everyone live back to me like a pro, she ended the night on 22, Rews FLY done well showing her experience and picking plenty squatters up in style, she also knocked her chest and has abit of swelling which hopefully goes down in a few days, she ended with 12, Jeffs TYSON had around 7-8 slips and 7 kills and also was proving that big dogs can still do a job that needed of them and seeing a bid bull x is something pretty new to me as ive always perferred a touch on the small side lol, we woke up from kipping in car in the morning and after a nice breakfast took dogs for a quick walk before the long journey which resulted in us chucking a ferret down a set and bolting a couple, we only had a quick ferret about 20 mins and lass caught 2 and fly caught 1 so we headed back to car for a nice LONG drive home... so total lamping score was 41 and we had the 3 with ferret, cheers for looking guys

TYSON LASS FLY

post-27380-0-03242800-1424128824_thumb.jpg

LASS's bag of 22

post-27380-0-46828200-1424128880_thumb.jpg

FLY'S bag of 12

post-27380-0-94587600-1424128921_thumb.jpg

TYSON'S bag of 7

post-27380-0-46761000-1424128961_thumb.jpg

Edited by nottzhunter08
  • Like 9

Good write up Nottz, another late start because I didn't finish work till 10 so we didn't start lamping until after half 2. It was pitch black and the wind was strong with a little rain now and then, absolutely perfect. All the dogs did us proud again, you couldn't ask for a better rabbiting bitch than Lass. She just makes it look so easy and fun. She would run all day and still be bouncing at the end whipping her tail about. Poor old fly did me proud once again and she had some gruelling runs. Up and down the stone walls, great sport. I wasn't surprised by Tysons ability but nice retrieve from him as well. Hes a huge lump and nearly took Brandon and lass out at full speed on one run. For me it isn't necessarily about the numbers anymore, though its not bad when you make your £80 back from the butcher. Im wanting quality over quantity and Fly took a few squatters that I was hoping would give her a good run. We caught 3 or 4 at the end doubled up and that was enjoyable watching the two dogs taking each other on. Nothing wrong with a bit of friendly competition. Im hoping her chest isn't too serious but if it is then her season is well and truly finished but will it be her last? What a high to finish on though.

Heres a couple video clips, hope you like.

http://youtu.be/-2d43MDXBN8

http://youtu.be/LUKf2utmGy0

http://youtu.be/GnftZEZ9d2I

http://youtu.be/g10_prW0lRQ

Good hunting

rew

Edited by REW
  • Like 1

24 hour car insurance is £40. Reason its so expensive is because somebody crashed into my car when it was parked. Obviously I claimed but I later find out the woman had no insurance to drive that vehicle so they couldn't settle the claim. Its been going on for a year now.

Thanks again chaps. No way would I dedicate so much time to anything else atm.

• Like 1