Big Buck Bunny Attacks Me.

Guest vin

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll raise you........       My mate was trying to hang onto the lamp and neck a bunny at the same time, seen the beam all over the shop, it had only bit him on the ball

I remember many years ago, a rabbit knocking a mate of mine spark out. A rabbit bolted into the purse net and he dived to catch it, (Why I will never know it was not going anywhere) and as he dived an

You see what happens when I let him go out on his own......lol

Rabbit punch. Definition "A rabbit punch is a blow to the neck or to the base of the skull. It is considered especially dangerous because it can damage the cervical vertebrae and subsequently the spinal cord, which may lead to serious and irreparable spinal cord injury. A rabbit punch can also detach the victim's brain from the brain stem, which can kill instantly." You are lucky to be alive vin lol .Nice bit of footage that and surprisingly good quality. well done the dogs for sticking up for you otherwise I reckon he might have finished you off. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...