Fastest Lurcher.

3/4 Greyhound 1/4 wheaten bitch, was a rocket but let's just say, speed kills! Rip sussie!

A good mate has a 1st x wheaton grey x grew, absolute rocket!!! Lacks a little brain so's been a slow starter but getting there now... How was yours in the brain department?

got a dog of same breeding ..was the grew a non ped is so what was its name ?
I'm guessing ridiculous amounts, be has good starting your own line ha.

?

Think he means greyhound the more the faster

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fastest lurcher I have ever seen was a saluki coming back up beam after trying to pull a fox.         Will

In general the Whippet/Grey takes some beating for initial short bursts of speed,the fastest mutt ive owned that had early acceleration and endurance with real speed was a Lurcher to lurcher bred mutt

Fastest dog has to be anything with plenty of Greyhound or Whippet blood in them..also they are the fastest to run out of stamina and generally the fastest to either kill themselves or badly injure th

Posted Images

3/4 Greyhound 1/4 wheaten bitch, was a rocket but let's just say, speed kills! Rip sussie!

A good mate has a 1st x wheaton grey x grew, absolute rocket!!! Lacks a little brain so's been a slow starter but getting there now... How was yours in the brain department?

got a dog of same breeding ..was the grew a non ped is so what was its name ?
I'm guessing ridiculous amounts, be has good starting your own line ha.

?

Think he means greyhound the more the faster

I'm really sorry, I must be having a slow start today, I'm still none the wiser.

• 6 years later...

3/4 Greyhound/ 1/4 wheaten was an absolute flying machine, stood 29” TTS fit running weight 36 kg, sire was a ex racing Greyhound stood 30” TTS, Dam first x Wheaten/Greyhound stood 26” TTS, it felt like a privilege to see that dog run it’s quarry, atb

Edited by Countryman62

I've had some good fast lurchers in my day all sorts of breeding in them and steady too But the fastest dog I ever owned was whippet greyhound bitch what ever she was slipped at she killed rabbit or hare she died of cancer at 7 years old 

• Like 2
On 15/02/2015 at 19:14, DogFox123 said:

Well all know the saluki type crosses are unmatched all round running athletes but now I've got the need for speed.

Come on boys, tell me which is the faster lurcher you've ever seen run? Greyhounds not included obviously...

The fastest dog i ever saw run is now dead ..............speed kills ................................eventually