Fastest Lurcher.

As much as I'm enjoying this post I do think it's a bit of a daft question. No disrespect intended DogFox123, and to be fair the question was what's the fastest you've " seen " and not what is the fastest " type". I think the question is a bit mischievous ? No one adds the blood of dogs slower than pure Greyhounds or Whippets to increase top speed achievable. A Formula 1 car is a faster vehicle than a quad bike. What's the fastest quad bike ?

Well seeing as though I said what's the fastest lurcher anybody has seen I think it's pretty clear to see Greyhounds are not included....

Yes you did, but the fastest at doing what ?

Shitting.... What do you think?? Haha.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In general the Whippet/Grey takes some beating for initial short bursts of speed,the fastest mutt ive owned that had early acceleration and endurance with real speed was a Lurcher to lurcher bred mutt

Fastest dog has to be anything with plenty of Greyhound or Whippet blood in them..also they are the fastest to run out of stamina and generally the fastest to either kill themselves or badly injure th

whip/grey

Posted Images

As much as I'm enjoying this post I do think it's a bit of a daft question. No disrespect intended DogFox123, and to be fair the question was what's the fastest you've " seen " and not what is the fastest " type". I think the question is a bit mischievous ? No one adds the blood of dogs slower than pure Greyhounds or Whippets to increase top speed achievable. A Formula 1 car is a faster vehicle than a quad bike. What's the fastest quad bike ?

Well seeing as though I said what's the fastest lurcher anybody has seen I think it's pretty clear to see Greyhounds are not included....

Yes you did, but the fastest at doing what ?

Shitting.... What do you think?? Haha.

Ok, wont twist on 21, your cards not mine .Good post. Fasted lurcher I've seen was a Whippet/Greyhound. 21 inch high approx. 36 lb. Given to me because he was too slow. Litter wastage .A bitch sized dog. Bred for track. 1984. Caught hares on grass, stubble, winter wheat and beat bigger better dogs on that ground. Plough ? He was out of the game after 1st few turns against a bigger dog and a good hare.

• Like 2

think i have a fast dog

aye she is , but she no tamed the rocket , but she's a whippet x greyhound is she no bill

whos this rocket den ? is it your pup ? her dam was whipp+grey sire was non ped hope to see you this year some time pups due end of feb to davids black dog also a very fast dog

Edited by adilin

think i have a fast dog

aye she is , but she no tamed the rocket , but she's a whippet x greyhound is she no bill

whos this rocket den ? is it your pup ? her dam was whipp+grey sire was non ped hope to see you this year some time pups due end of feb to davids black dog also a very fast dog

phaaaa!!!! bag chasers...lol

• Like 1

Yes some dogs are faster than others but can they turn multiple times in enclosed surroundings and keep at it all night that's what you should be asking my friend , for that I choose the suluki gray x collie whippet yes that's what mine is standing at just under 21 inch he's by far the fastest most agile dog I've ever owned or seen

• Like 1

Yes some dogs are faster than others but can they turn multiple times in enclosed surroundings and keep at it all night that's what you should be asking my friend , for that I choose the suluki gray x collie whippet yes that's what mine is standing at just under 21 inch he's by far the fastest most agile dog I've ever owned or seen

sounds great can it put a fruit pastel in its mouth with out chewing it ???
  • Like 3

sounds great can it put a fruit pastel in its mouth with out chewing it
Haymin he can do 3 pmsl