Fastest Lurcher.

Got a bitch here Tia fastest lurcher iv been out with Wheaton bull whip grey good head on her and strikes well

is that the bitch that got beat in a match from a wee whippet/grey hahaha
yep that's the one

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In general the Whippet/Grey takes some beating for initial short bursts of speed,the fastest mutt ive owned that had early acceleration and endurance with real speed was a Lurcher to lurcher bred mutt

Fastest dog has to be anything with plenty of Greyhound or Whippet blood in them..also they are the fastest to run out of stamina and generally the fastest to either kill themselves or badly injure th

whip/grey

Posted Images

Yes some dogs are faster than others but can they turn multiple times in enclosed surroundings and keep at it all night that's what you should be asking my friend , for that I choose the suluki gray x collie whippet yes that's what mine is standing at just under 21 inch he's by far the fastest most agile dog I've ever owned or seen

sounds great can it put a fruit pastel in its mouth with out chewing it
Haymin he can do 3 pmsl
an all rounder like that dog all ready ???

3/4 Greyhound 1/4 wheaten bitch, was a rocket but let's just say, speed kills! Rip sussie!

A good mate has a 1st x wheaton grey x grew, absolute rocket!!! Lacks a little brain so's been a slow starter but getting there now... How was yours in the brain department?

got a dog of same breeding ..was the grew a non ped is so what was its name ?

3/4 Greyhound 1/4 wheaten bitch, was a rocket but let's just say, speed kills! Rip sussie!

A good mate has a 1st x wheaton grey x grew, absolute rocket!!! Lacks a little brain so's been a slow starter but getting there now... How was yours in the brain department?

I'm guessing ridiculous amounts, be has good starting your own line ha.

I've no idea about the grew, saw it, but thats it! The bitch in question is 2 1/2 ish and only really just got catching, got her from Stoke.

?

?

Think he means greyhound the more the faster

?

Think he means greyhound the more the faster

I'm really sorry, I must be having a slow start today, I'm still none the wiser.

• 6 years later...

3/4 Greyhound/ 1/4 wheaten was an absolute flying machine, stood 29” TTS fit running weight 36 kg, sire was a ex racing Greyhound stood 30” TTS, Dam first x Wheaten/Greyhound stood 26” TTS, it felt like a privilege to see that dog run it’s quarry, atb

Edited by Countryman62