Treadmills

I had one years ago, had the dog running on it in no time with abit of bribery but tbh I sold it within a month of having it.

Walking/running outside was much better not only for the dog but also for ourselves... Clears the oul mind lol

I had one and to be honest your dog would prefer get out smelling after the fields or road plus you have to watch em incase they fall or something so your standing around which is boring, bulldog owners use them because they can't let there dog's run free incase they go for stock or other dogs! I sold my to a mate who uses it to exercise his terriers but to be fair there 2 marked up to take out in public! Pro no one's know what you have until you hunt em that is! Con dogs what abit of freeze air and will get sick of it

bike work great, more so if you can get into the countryside , but if you do watch out for the feckin squirrels , my dog pulled me into 2ft ditch trying to get to it :doh: I do about 25 mile a week in the summer , get them ready for lamp in sep.

P1010092_zpssfntcn9u.jpg

• Like 4

bike work great, more so if you can get into the countryside , but if you do watch out for the feckin squirrels , my dog pulled me into 2ft ditch trying to get to it :doh: I do about 25 mile a week in the summer , get them ready for lamp in sep.P1010092_zpssfntcn9u.jpg

bicycle bicycle... I want to ride me bicyle I want to ride my bike...

Sorry had to :laugh: