Lucas An Bulldozer

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen them both run and both very good animals, but think Lucas is the better animal on the turf he kills them anywhere, and when Lucas matched bully he was 6 and just come back from serious toe injury

One of lucas offspring

Posted Images

Bulldozer = Forley finalist 1st year forley champion 2nd year 3rd year fur cup champion and permo cup champion finalist, which was cancelled,unbeaten 25 matches,missed 1 or 2 hares in 25 matches, how many hares has he killed over the course of these matches, not counting the hares he's killed when just out for fun,he'll be put in comps again next season and no doubt add too his long list of achievements, this is a proven dog of the highest standard, don't ye think

Lucas = 1 match, ran 3, killed 2 = Draw

Lucas has won nothing, not as much as a single match, if I'm wrong please show me, this is not crabbing it's just facts.

Bulldozer has won everything and hasn't been beaten another fact

So lads how can any compare,

• Like 1

Bulldozer = Forley finalist 1st year forley champion 2nd year 3rd year fur cup champion and permo cup champion finalist, which was cancelled,unbeaten 25 matches,missed 1 or 2 hares in 25 matches, how many hares has he killed over the course of these matches, not counting the hares he's killed when just out for fun,he'll be put in comps again next season and no doubt add too his long list of achievements, this is a proven dog of the highest standard, don't ye think

Lucas has won nothing, not as much as a single match, if I'm wrong please show me, this is not crabbing it's just facts.

So to be a great dog you have to match it ?? I don't think so plenty of very good dogs past and present were never matched.... a top dog in my eyes just has to kill more than they miss every time they step out on the land Nans pat said JKs young bitch Kim killed 4-5 on heavy going yesterday Lucas killed 3-4 the day before on the black at 8 year old......

• Like 4

you must run bulldozer stuff .