Lucas An Bulldozer

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen them both run and both very good animals, but think Lucas is the better animal on the turf he kills them anywhere, and when Lucas matched bully he was 6 and just come back from serious toe injury

One of lucas offspring

Posted Images

Lucas nearly 8 years old boys been out today and kilt 3 / 4. Kilt 2 off 1 slip him and noony. Top class animal shame they get old. FairPlay j m

lucas not 7yet fact
that's what I got two warning points over saying that dog wasn't six from the previous treads???? I want them points removed cause there's lies being told somewhere

davey i dont mean to be offensive matey but by the the sound of things you dont like lucas owner but you must give credit he has put the dog on both sides of the drink thats cost him in hours and wedge and on film also lucas is a good dog by most standards but sometimes you have to look beyond the owner how ever much you dislike him to see he does own a good dog

when he comes on here an says sean I told lies about you on 3 different sites calling you a peado...il think about it....I don't give a fcuk who likes it an who dosnt

No wonder the name of some dogs get bigged up and talked about, if they are being talked about on 3 different websites....... Some of the proper best ones about will never be mentioned on one site never mind 3..... Is all the publicity a marketing strategy???

• Like 3

davey i dont mean to be offensive matey but by the the sound of things you dont like lucas owner but you must give credit he has put the dog on both sides of the drink thats cost him in hours and wedge and on film also lucas is a good dog by most standards but sometimes you have to look beyond the owner how ever much you dislike him to see he does own a good dog

when he comes on here an says sean I told lies about you on 3 different sites calling you a peado...il think about it....I don't give a fcuk who likes it an who dosnt

No wonder the name of some dogs get bigged up and talked about, if they are being talked about on 3 different websites....... Some of the proper best ones about will never be mentioned on one site never mind 3..... Is all the publicity a marketing strategy???

is all the publicity a marketing strategy....it was until that vid went up :laugh:

• Like 2

Imo both good dogs on the field two good slippers and both good morgan catchers good look to them both ..the next thing is are they going to produce as good or better than themselfs we wait and see...

If all is to believed about bulldozer then i dont think its possible he can throw better than himself.... 20 somthing matches and not missed a hare.... How can you improve on that... Lol, they are definatly going to be financially rewarded for there efforts!!!!

I don't know much about either dog but that one that got away from the Lucas dog was a mighty hare!

I agree mate, he waited for that dog and gave him the run we crave ,proper test, simple fact is they cant all be killed dog was slipped fair very fair he got beat, Id wager there's a hole there? maybe wrong like? someone know, I know the land its got good hares on Lucas killed two on there and has killed many other hares all over uk too many seen it too deny it, might not like owner or lines it from, but theres no denying he is quality, Bulldozer killed two the same day but never ran a third, maybe he fancied the draw with one left to run than straight draw? again the dog cant be crabbed he quality both owners deserve credit for turning out such good consistent animals the sort we all wish too own, breeding wise who knows theres plenty on ground the future will soon tell us who the better producer n log run, agai a lot will come down to what bitches they serve and who gets the offspring, takes a lot more than good stud dog to make a quality animal, the dogs don't choose who owns them who slips them or how they matched nor do they choose the bitches they go too, nor is anyone forced to use them, so why the crabbing? if you think you got better theres enough ways to prove it without sitting on here slinging insults about someone elses pride n joy, go out sort ya own dog and match them if it means that much, anything else well it looks like sour grapes that keep getting sourer by the year no way to live ya life that imho

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 5