Lucas An Bulldozer

Bobby was born in England welcome, PH bought him off Chalkie for 500, Lucy came back to Ireland in pup but not with bobby litter,GW had Lucy after and bred pups off her and pups went missing on him as far as I know, I don't know what red bitch your on about that came from drogheda but none of these bitches in the pic did, bitch in the picture was bred by John the Farmer,their mother was off a first cross borzoi grey bitch to an English saluki dog with January jack lines, their father was a woolie English bred dog....I'm a bit lost with you on that 1 welcome

Theirs no point in me trying to tell yea the truth when other people are putting yea wrong but bobby was born and reared in kings yard because i seen him their .I was in kings the day before they came to get them he thought he would never get rid of them and chalkie tryed to sell him to me .I sold chalkie a few dogs and he was happy enough with them.The red bitch im sure louth tiger can tell yea about her his father sold her to the farmer and theirs a english dog alright it came from J.F if yer ever talking to K.MC K he cam fill yea in on that one . :thumbs:Just to say the dog was no 500 chalkie offered me 3000 for the black assassin years before that dont think he would have been looking such small money and i was hunting with P.H at the time :yes:Just to add look at the pics i put up 20 years ago i had those hairy dogs and a lot of people were saying they were fox dogs now their all the rage people have short memories

Edited by welcome

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen them both run and both very good animals, but think Lucas is the better animal on the turf he kills them anywhere, and when Lucas matched bully he was 6 and just come back from serious toe injury

One of lucas offspring

Posted Images

Why do people give some much of a fck for another man's dogs? Beyond me

Because its about coursing dogs, it comes with the territory mate..my advice is don't get one..haha

Think my next will be a sharp fast Sal type.... But iam going to call it a Hancock :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 2

Theirs none of it my stuff saluki im not claming any bred the dog in your profile is of the dvd bitch did yea know her father was off irish lady ?????? Now as i said i no point in me telling yea when yea dont want to know how the dogs are bred .

poor auld Owen mixed up again, it's her mother that's off Irish Lady lol ha ha ha talking about your wires been crossed lol

Welcome we said about the hairy dogs that u lot had and the difference of them now is hairy came from England and war top stuff but the ones ye had war jackers .and the dad of DVD bitch goes back to January jack his dad mother was of lady x sharper .welcome u should be a shamed talk about dog when u whent to England wite king and crew year dogs jacked.john Kelly rip the man had the best dogs of all ye and the man proofed it him self .won the comp 3 times and Serl more won it last year it was ran .too top men john Kelly and Serl more .welcome pleases get a life for your self

• Like 1

few different stories going about how january jack got the name.

I think too be fair pat there was a few January Jacks, from what I've heard 1 got the name for jacking in January,but January jack in this line wasn't that 1, January jack in this is the full bro to dohertys old bitch, they matched once in right time of year it was a draw, they killed 5/5 each, that's along time ago, I think dohertys bitch was grandmother too Murphy dog by Barney

at least they were running right time of the year them days,5/5 each some going compared to some balloons over making vids this time of year when the hares are well back and full of young,give us decent lads a bad name..heard all them ould stories about jack..think thats all they are.

• Like 3