Lucas An Bulldozer

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen them both run and both very good animals, but think Lucas is the better animal on the turf he kills them anywhere, and when Lucas matched bully he was 6 and just come back from serious toe injury

One of lucas offspring

Posted Images

As bulldozer lined any bitches an is there pups available off him?

He will be going to posh and there is a decent 2 year old dog which is posh x bully thats up for sale the lad split with his mrs so is going to sell him i think.
yes southcoaster, bully was put too posh, the owner of the greats Nipper/Joey has a young dog pup by them that running great I've heard, has to be because that mans standards are extremely high, it'll be interesting too see how many real good 1s come from Bulldozer down the line when he get 50+ bitches! that's an average of 400 pups, any good producer should have a high number of good ins, which it think he'll do, great dog......

Look lads going on facts, not hear say or talk among the friends of the owners, Bulldozer has been A Forley finalist first year forley champion 2nd year 3rd year fur cup champion and permo cup finalist on wednesday unbeaten in 25 matches missed 1 hare in 25 matches, Lucas had 1 match that I know of and it was a draw against Bulldozer, Lucas ran 3 killed 2, dozer ran 2 killed 2, dont think anybody would give odds that he'd miss his 3rd on the day lol, going on what these dogs have achieved how can anybody compare them, now lads that's not crabbing that's just facts......Bulldozer for me any day, of course every man too himself

any good dog man only breeds to selected bitches and freinds , why give other people your stock , if it was just money get out and graft if your fit enough ,

dont like the way peole peddle dogs just for money there enough shite on the ground with out furthering it, keep it tite and bred [BANNED TEXT]

• Like 5

cant see bully getting stuck over everything that comes into season or rejects that picked up of gumtree

The Champ is £1000 per service,who knows what the future might hold,

wouldn't that be a nice mating fast proven bitch an a proven producer too

• Like 1

cant see bully getting stuck over everything that comes into season or rejects that picked up of gumtree

i think it would be a great cross, she's 9 now so I'd like too cover her with him before she's finished Harey,
  • Like 1

i think it would be a great cross, she's 9 now so I'd like too cover her with him before she's finished Harey,

if I owned bully id be looking pick of the litter...but think that all stopped now from scouser owner got ripped off couple years ago

• Like 1

if I owned bully id be looking pick of the litter...but think that all stopped now from scouser owner got ripped off couple years ago
why what happened with Scouser, his owner John is a gentleman, I have a pup of Scouser coming my way in a bit off a Top bred bitch,

As bulldozer lined any bitches an is there pups available off him?

He will be going to posh and there is a decent 2 year old dog which is posh x bully thats up for sale the lad split with his mrs so is going to sell him i think.

is this dog away yet.

hows bitch bred mate looks nice type
her father was English bred dog, real woolie type like nipper and that lot, her mother was first cross borzoi/greyhound but too saluki, Edited by saluki174