Hollow Tree - New Video

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the footage I posted the screenshots of, that's next. Tried to keep this one a bit shorter and straight to the point so its just one little warren. Similar style to the last one. Watch in HD  

top video again mate. the cameraman must be bloody small

Brilliant!

great footage,shows some rabbits need to be bullied and don't give in easy to bolting if ferret not continually putting it under pressure,are them ferrets youngsters?

this was for your other vid you put up sorry

Enyo's young, not my best worker but hope she improves over time. Athena older, I think shes was holding back as she maybe took a couple of kicks off camera, but she kept at it. The rabbit left the burrow three times so had there been purse nets we would have had him.

great footage,shows some rabbits need to be bullied and don't give in easy to bolting if ferret not continually putting it under pressure,are them ferrets youngsters?

this was for your other vid you put up sorry

Enyo's young, not my best worker but hope she improves over time. Athena older, I think shes was holding back as she maybe took a couple of kicks off camera, but she kept at it. The rabbit left the burrow three times so had there been purse nets we would have had him.

always there for another day mate :thumbs:

• Like 1