Jesus !!! £90 To Neuter Ferret !!!

RIP.JD

Shop around then ,,,ring other vets,,,it's a private practice so get quotes...

But let's not forget,,,this is serious opp,,,taking out the tamale parts,,,it's not some bloke coming round to fix your washing machine ,,,proberbly going to take up to an hour with prep work,,,plus genral anaesthetic ,,,

How much does a cat or dog cost for nuter?

• Like 1

a lot of vets will quote high because it is an infreqent op for them and a lot will never have done them before. only one of the 6 vets in the place i use was happy to give my hob the snip yet all would have done a castrate without an issue.

• Like 1

You are getting shafted I was quoted £ 25 to 30 in county Tyrone ireland just a few months ago mate

How can a vet neuter a Jill Ferret for £25,,,,it's a major operation,,,

Honestly I think 90 is a fare price ,,,,you lot are insan,,,I can understand lads getting pissed at vets charging 1000 quid for ops on dogs ect,,,,

But 90 quid to open a ferret up,,,take out the womb and Fallopian tubes,,,and put it all back together again without killing the creature,,,or giving it an infection,,,,

There not gutting a rabbit you know,,,,this is a living berating creature,,,that will still be living after it's been sliced open and stuck back together..

Fucks sake it 50 quid an hour for a greasy mechanic,,just to look at your car,,,that's just steel and bolts,,,,not muscle and bone and organs

• Like 4