First Young One!!

moxy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair doo`s mucka ..   No doubt ill see u at Phils soon with far too much beer .........

Top shooting moxy,just sold my rapid lovely guns but I love my tx200 tuned off sean aka viza off here it shoots as good as any pcp in the right hands best spring gun ive ever owned and ive had some

Moxy, what shot count do you get out your rapid? Nice shooting! And a lovely looking rifle.

Nice going mate when you gutted it was there any reason it was skin and bones ?

it had a small abscess in its throat. Although I didn't spend too much time poking about.

Thanks for the comments lads :thumbs:

Can I ask what power it's at? I think I may be finally taking a push to another air rifle as my misses is getting more and I more involved so I may be passing the s200 over to her, I will either go Fa c .22 or get another .177 sub 12 :)

It's running sweet at 32 ft/lb

Can I ask what power it's at? I think I may be finally taking a push to another air rifle as my misses is getting more and I more involved so I may be passing the s200 over to her, I will either go Fa c .22 or get another .177 sub 12 :)

Is that because she is a better shot than you lol

thats what iv been told any way :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by bigmac 97kt

Is that because she is a better shot than you lol

thats what iv been told any way :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

your not half wrong mate, she gets out when she can now with me, she was popping strong mints at 35 yards the last time we were down, yet to be blooded but that wont be long!