I'd just like to tell everyone about a bone man I visited yesterday Nr Bolton a Mr Ken Woodacre my dog has been in pain for months but the vet couldn't find anything wrong so a friend told me about this chap so we drove down the M6 for 2hrs as soon as he seen the dog he told me what was wrong with the dog and within 2 minutes the dog was sorted I cannot praise Ken enough and he only charged £5 now I have a fully fit dog Cheers Ken

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

Bone men are priceless the amount ov dogs lads must have got rid ov when all as they needed was a bone man ,i take my 2 at the end ov every season then a good rest over the summer then back at it ,.

What if anything does the boneman usually pick up on in your dogs at the end of the season mate ?, people that i know who've needed to use the services of a boneman/woman always have good things to say about them, and they charge next to nowt aswell
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bone men are priceless the amount ov dogs lads must have got rid ov when all as they needed was a bone man ,i take my 2 at the end ov every season then a good rest over the summer then back at it ,.

What if anything does the boneman usually pick up on in your dogs at the end of the season mate ?, people that i know who've needed to use the services of a boneman/woman always have good things to say about them, and they charge next to nowt aswell
I visited one the weekend ,just because my mate was going,and my young dog sometimes held his leg up after a night out ,then would be fine . He pointed out a little swelling on his lower stifle ,that I hadn't noticed ,and said I was lucky it hadn't snapped ,as he would have been a right off.

So they pick up things that ain't always obvious to you until pointed out ,and vets can't find without x rays or mri scans etc .

They are sometimes called clunk click men ,which is a little unfair ,because of the way they pull them about and put back back into place

• Like 1

at the end ov every season i recommend every man who runs his dog 3 or 4 times a week take them to a bone man and id put my morgage they will need putting back in place the men are priceless.

• Like 3