Hard Dogs

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a pup man!!!!! I'm sure it will look hard as fcuk when it's fully grown.

Seen a very good fox bitch was a little whimp with dogs and humans total diffrent dog in the field

This is a very silly question especially if uve owned dogs previous. The big thing is its a puppy its still to grow in confidence if u shouted at a baby theyd be the same cant make an observation on s

i suppose the phsycology and reading animals aint passed ta some humans ,being a wimp aint no big deal and tells thee nought of a animals ability when grown and ready for work same applies ta humans .nery types can be incredible in the field of work and wimpy with a slight touch or has been said catched by accident wetha teading on foot brushing against one all these little indiscretions can upset some types and some of the very best bull lines are very sensitive like some guarding breedsetc. dont worry about thy pup if he she got it what will be will be ,that his of course correct rearing and carefull entering his applied at the right given time atb bunnys.

• Like 3

i suppose the phsycology and reading animals aint passed ta some humans ,being a wimp aint no big deal and tells thee nought of a animals ability when grown and ready for work same applies ta humans .nery types can be incredible in the field of work and wimpy with a slight touch or has been said catched by accident wetha teading on foot brushing against one all these little indiscretions can upset some types and some of the very best bull lines are very sensitive like some guarding breedsetc. dont worry about thy pup if he she got it what will be will be ,that his of course correct rearing and carefull entering his applied at the right given time atb bunnys.

:thumbs: true , as said Buck big wimp in a lot of ways very sensitive wimpy dog but where it counts in the field , he like a different dog will tackle what ever he sees in front of him :yes:

so the garden gate blew open and the pup tryed to venture out and you gave it a firm telling off through no doing itself

it has yelped cause it is worried now your asking if it will be hard enough

i think you should give the pup up

I've got a pure APBT bitch here that's hard as nails when she's hyped up no reverse gear when she's working but if you so much as tread on her toe when she isn't she'll scream bloody murder, it's a pretty common trait in bulls in my experience they're usually soft sacks of shite when they're at home relaxing.

Young bulls are often also very handler sensitive the same bitch would cower and piss if she heard me yelling even if it wasn't directed at her (grew out of that, thank feck) which is something else to keep in mind when correcting a young bull, you really don't need to be too harsh with them.

• Like 1

:thumbs: true , as said Buck big wimp in a lot of ways very sensitive wimpy dog but where it counts in the field , he like a different dog will tackle what ever he sees in front of him :yes:
That buck seems to love the job he's had a good first season fair play ray be a gudden him..

Some bloody good posts on here. Though i can only add that in this case its the typical 'status' bull cross ownership, expecting it to be some sort of double hard fecker at 4 months old... Sad....

true paul :thumbs: same with bgd thread pure pits, can be hell when switched on, but soft as shite around the house or on chain , we had big brindle bitch reid lines daft as brush , she was just as wimpy as any lurcher ive had, cower down if shouter at her, but different animal when out the house+working :thumbs:

• Like 2

That buck seems to love the job he's had a good first season fair play ray be a gudden him..

thanks :thumbs: yeh he done great as yet , hope he keeps it up :yes:

Some bloody good posts on here. Though i can only add that in this case its the typical 'status' bull cross ownership, expecting it to be some sort of double hard fecker at 4 months old... Sad....

Has the lad said he was looking for some reassurance,if he got that through good advice then he has learned something..It makes a change to hear someone putting there hands up and saying they need advice,and an even bigger change for them to get good advice instead of the usual sarcasm from folks needing to bolster there own egos.

Has the lad said he was looking for some reassurance,if he got that through good advice then he has learned something..It makes a change to hear someone putting there hands up and saying they need advice,and an even bigger change for them to get good advice instead of the usual sarcasm from folks needing to bolster there own egos.

Then we both read the post in different ways Jeemes. As for my ego, i never realised i had one on here in the first place! ;)