Educating Bruce

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took the pup with me today to let it watch my we beddy whippet do a bit of marking and bolting for it .My pup is 20 weeks old and a beddy greyhound and all legs at the moment the ground is to steep an

well had bruce back out today for some more learning hes starting to take more of a interest now was putting down nets today for a change just for the pups sake plus had the neighbour with me and he w

Always try and look at your posts, cos they are worth looking at, out doing it, all weathers. proper dog man. thats one lucky pup

Always try and look at your posts, cos they are worth looking at, out doing it, all weathers. proper dog man. thats one lucky pup :thumbs:

Thats a conpliment if ive ever seen one

Atb with the pup mate im considering schooling at 3 month or as late as 6 months but people say not till 12? What are your thoughts?

I always start mine about 5 months just watching when im ferreting just to get them clued up I always find it settles them down a bit and gets them more steady Think alot of it depends what your doing with your pup what your going to be useing it for but again don't do them any harm out watching no matter what your uses are

• 2 weeks later...