Sign in to follow this  
GruffaloGriff

One For The Kids

Knew my lad was working at something and keeping it out of sight so i played along and gave him his own space. He presented me with this knife las-night as an anniversary present. Landy spring blade and yew handle. 100% own design and work, no input from the old man on this one!

P1040586_zpsklwls833.jpg

P1040583_zpse8s2huxe.jpg

P1040579_zps0cyeo8tz.jpg

P1040576_zpsdtj8jtwt.jpg

• Like 14

Talk about chip off the block. That is quite awesome. I like particularly the blend from rough to bright. Not to mention the yew. Stunning. Happy anniversary pal.

• Like 1

both last two projects spot on griff ,you have every right to be proud of a lad like that ,i wish him well in what ever he does for the future :thumbs:

• Like 2

That's somets else that really nice well done . Happy anniversary griff .

• Like 1

That is shit hot! Well done to the lad and well done to you and your Mrs on the Aniversery ;)

How would the wavey bit in the handle be done?

I really fancy a go at one myself lol but I dowt I could get to that standard anytime soon! Well done again to your lad

• Like 2

Another stunning project ...I wonder how many people on here look at that and wish they had the talent to do that ...I do for one ...

Happy anniversary Griff ..

• Like 3

Jesus christ not only do we have to put up with feeling fecking useless by Gruff,now his kids are at it :laugh: .

That is brilliant mate and well done that lad,congrats on the aniversery and many more years and projects to come :victory: ....

• Like 1

That's bonny.....he should start selling them, I'd buy one!

• Like 2

Utterly amazing what a talented young man you have there ... I am totally jelouse .........

• Like 2

That's bonny.....he should start selling them, I'd buy one!

Something he has expressed an interest in. As all knife makers know a lot of time goes into a unique blade and it is hard to justify the price you would have to charge to make it pay.

• Like 2

And the other good thing about your talented family is your recycling rubbish Landrovers into useful objects ..😀😀

• Like 1

I look at this knife every day since the post. It is brilliant. The concept is brilliant. The finish is brilliant and the backdrop for the pics is brilliant. I am going to try to make something that gets the same feelings. You must be proud pal. Jok.

• Like 1